Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 13, 2009

Sweets for the sweet....

My son's first grade teacher just happened to "hint" that she had a sweet tooth. And I wanted to send a quick little thank you for a great start to the year.

I know that teachers work SO hard, and who wouldn't love a little secret stash of kisses as appreciation?

I grabbed a handy little Perfect Package out of my storage bin and a bag of kisses and set to work.

And what's more perfect for teachers than apples. I just love the homey feel of this paper.

This polka dotted ribbon is part of MFT's August Kit, were you a smart cookie and grab that kit? My red button is part of the MFT Summer Button Collection too.

The adorable smiley apple I used on my tin topper and matching card are from the kawaii themed set "Feelin Fruity." Mr Apple is coated with clear glaze pen for shine in real life.

Did you notice, MFT Perfect Panels are now available in cream! Hooray!!! I love these panels and the flexibility to have ivory or white depending on the shade of my paper is so fabulous!

Oh my goodness, as I stopped over to link up my post, I noticed that MFT has now added fun cardstock colors that coordinate with MFT's paper packages. Be sure to read all the latest on THIS post on the MFT Blog!

Thanks for stoppin' by today!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jackie Pedro said...

This is such an adorable set, Joanne!!!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun and wonderful gift for teacher Joanne! I'm sure she will love a jar of kisses (who wouldn't!) and the papers are perfect as well as that fun faced apple!

It was great seeing you again at Stamping Around VT this weekend! I just love the cards you had us make with the super Bella stamps! you can see my pics from the weekend on my blog!

it was sunny and warm here today in VT - DH and I went antiquing and also toured a farmhouse that Robert Frost owned here for a while - we had a great day!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so CUTE!! I love it!!

Leslie said...

I'm a teacher and this is perfect! I would LOVE to get this one:)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover