Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Sep 14, 2009

Early Bird Bellas

I'm so excited to finally be able to share the projects that I designed for my Stamping Bella class at Stamping Around Vermont. Last week was a busy one, packing up all the class kits, and making sure I didn't leave anything behind!

As you know, I just LOVE Jody's diecuts, in particular this fun little handle tote. And, clearly, I love turtles. It was just a question of WHICH Turtle was coming to stamp up in Vermont! In the end I chose Picking Posies, he's such a sweetie! The night before the class, I of course decided to pick it apart just a wee little bit and add a sentiment flag.

My Appley Bowl card is a remake of a project I'd done earlier in the summer, I just converted it to an A2 sized card for this class, and switched my machine sewing for some paper piercing instead!

I showed the girls in class how to tie a cheaters bow to get a nice fluffy bow on your project without tearing your hair out! And of course, attached a button on with twine. Really, would you expect anything else from me?

My third project was a card featuring one of the new Lulu stamps from Stamping Bella. This one is called Gertie.

My sweet friend Karen had the **brilliant** Idea to coat her hair with a Black Glaze Pen. I just LOVE the way it gives such shine to her hair. I added some also to the polka dots on her dress as well. The very last thing I added was to popped up two of the butterflies for extra dimension and covered them with Stickles.

So, speaking of Lulus... be sure to head on over to Splitcoast to sign up for the upcoming Lulu Blog hop!!

A big HELLO to all my new friends from Vermont! Don't be strangers.... be sure to let me know if you stop by! **wink* *



7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jody Morrow said...

Joanne, those projects are SO cute! I wish I had been there to take your class. :) I did buy that turtle stamp though (because of YOU), so I am looking forward to playing with it. :) You are so talented! :)

HUGS!

Swamp Tulip said...

It was great to meet you this weekend in VT. I enjoyed your projects so much. Thanks for making the weekend so much fun.

Teresa

Kim said...

Wonderful projects Joanne! I loved coloring with the Copics and that turtle is so darn cute...no doubt he'll be added to my collection very soon...ohh, you're so enabling! :-)

Thank you again for teaching in VT, it was a real treat!

Lori Craig said...

so. so. cute, Joanne. Love them with this great paper. :)

Unknown said...

Loved these projects Jo!! My girls were ooohhing and aaahhhing over them - they LOVED the turtle!! :) Thanks for the fun class and a great weekend!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Totally cute girlfriend!! I love it!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my gosh, your coloring on these is OUTSTANDING!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover