Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 10, 2009

Bellariffic on A Saturday - There's something in the water.....

This week, we're celebrating Bellariffic Friday on a Saturday! You may have noticed that we switched it up from doing a weekly sketch challenge, this week, Emily gave us just a word to work with, and its baby!

Which is handy, because I know so many people that are pregnant right now! Seriously people, don't drink the water!!

Yes, I do love my copics, but honestly, when it comes to Bellas, I just love to paper piece them.

I know, you're probably sick and tired of me using this paper, but really, I do so adore it, I mean it has pink, and green, and more pink! *swoon*

This Bella's baby bump was paper pieced, as are all the shopping bags. Just a quick shadown drawn in under her feet and lots of stitching all around the panels.

Be sure to head on over to Blogabella to see all the samples for this week, from my friends the Babes, and all of YOU too! You won't want to miss out on a chance at Bella Bucks!!
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover