Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 11, 2009

Chicks Man...

Ah that title makes me think of Joel McHale...do you all watch "The Soup?" Oh my goodness, its my guilty pleasure TV, something I can *never* watch with the kids around, and each week, there's always something that will make you just bust a gut laughing. I've just watched a hilarious "Condensed Soup" on my laptop while I linked up this post....

Okay, now that I've amused myself, I'll tell you a little bit about this card, I'm assuming that's why you're here?

This is another sample with the super cute Unity Stampin' Store Kit which I picked up at Right at Home Scrapbooking last week.

I actually added this luscious super wide length of ribbon in the store on Friday because I didn't have anything just right here at home. I left the card at the store for Lisa, but then sadly realized that I didn't have a picture of it, so I drove back today to take a picture of it (yes, I did. and yes, I'm a looser!)

I used a piece of Cosmo Cricket Earth Love patterned paper for my card, on a kraft card base with a bit of ivory matting, there is a Kaiser self adhesive rhinestone added to the tail, and a ton of Sakura Stardust pen glittering up the chickie.... if you're not local, but would like to pick up the Stampin Store Kit, it is available directly off the Right At Home website. How sweet is that?

To anyone that *is* local Right At Home is having a sale this weekend and they'll be open Sunday from 11am to 4pm. They have lots of specials for the holiday weekend including 10% off Making Memories Slice Products, 50% off Making Memories Just Chillin' Teen Collection, and 10% off Copic Markers. We also have an in-store special on Quickutz Sets regularly $89.99 for $50.00 this weekend.

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

CraftyMomOf3 said...

i am MADLY in love with this card!! i may have to come over and snag it from you!! SERIOUSLY!!!! lllllllooooooveeeeee it!!

SMOOCHIE!

Tracey said...

What a gorgeous card Joanne! Love that yummy bow!

Jane said...

Brilliant! love it!

Aimes said...

OMG this is totally adorable!! I adore that birdie and the gem on the tail is the perfect finishing touch to a FAB card!
LOVE IT!
Aimes
x

B said...

Haha, I had to comment because I *love* "The Soup"!!! My roommates and I used to watch it religiously together. :) The title of your post totally caught my eye. That big ribbon is hot though! Love the fun Chick card!

Amy Rohl said...

Oh man, this is fun and gorgeous, all rolled into one, my dear! The die is just perfect with your royal birdie-poo! And, your coloring...divine!

Megan said...

Are you kidding me with this bow? I'm so afraid of wide ribbon, but this is BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEautiful. En serio. Estado hablando en espanol porque esto es tan bella. Oy.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover