Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 13, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Gobbling Buttons

Good morning! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend! I can't believe how quickly the weather turned around here! Already, one of the trees in my front yard has completely shed its leaves, and it is downright chilly here in the morning. I had to resort to turning the heat on... grrr.

But there's one good thing about the fall, tasty treats. I've been busy making roasted squash soup, and home made applesauce. Tasty! Okay, here's another thing I love about fall, picking up some new items for my wardrobe.

I have a few new essential t-shirts that I've picked up and a new *favorite* fall sweater. My husband laughs at me because I add it into the rotation maybe a little too frequently. But really, you all do that too right? Right?

My friends on the Cat Pack (you'll find all those cuties on my sidebar...) are just a *wee bit good* at enabling, so after three trips to the craft store, I finally was able to locate this rich fall patterned paper from DCWV called Indian Summer. While I was there, I finally picked up the Fiskar's Apron Lace Punch which I've been wanting to pick up for a while now.

I have a little sneak preview of an upcoming set called Gobble it Up from The Cat's Pajamas- the set will be unveiled next Tuesday the 20th. You may have seen it popping up here and there on the girls' blogs.

Now, don't forget! Its TCP Tuesday and my friend Amy is our hostess with the mostess this week. The challenge is to use BUTTONS on your project. Which, um, you may have noticed is perfect for me because really, when don't I use a button on my project. Of course, I reached for my new Hocus Pocus Buttons which are one of the latest embellies from TCP! Be sure to swing on by Amy's place to see her fabulous sample and read all the rules for the challenge!

So, get your projects buttoned up and add them to the guestbook on Alma's blog by Midnight on Saturday night for your chance at being named October's Swanky Stamper - it comes with a $25 TCP shopping spree don't you know!!

2 Comments    Post a Comment:

Amy Rohl said...

Lovin' those papers, Miss J, and look at Sprinkle's feathers, oh la la!

Hugs,
Amy

CraftyMomOf3 said...

ridiculous! so beautiful and fabulous!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover