Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 13, 2009

Bow Tying Anyone....

So, last night, I reminded my sweet husband that I'd asked him to help me put together a bow tying video for you all. And, he laughed his face off. Apparently, when I'd asked him before, he thought I was joking... He said he'd help me, but then made me promise that I wouldn't put it on facebook? What? Of all the sometimes silly things I do, posting a bow tying video is embarrassing to him? I'm going to borrow an *eye roll* from my friend Jody on this one.

So, just asking... would you all like one? Or is he right, is that just silly? Inquiring minds, they've gotta know.....
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover