Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 2, 2009

Happy Friday - I'd like a muffin the size of my head and an even bigger coffee...

Happy Friday everyone! I think I've mentioned that for the first time in SEVEN YEARS I've got a little free time on Fridays! I know, I can't even stand it!

Now, I dearly love my children and it has been a joy to stay home with them. I consider myself so fortunate that I have a job that allows me to be home to raise them. But then again, sometimes, a girl would like (just a modicum!) of privacy, you know, to pee by myself with the door closed??

Last week, I had to bring both boys with me to get a brow wax before we headed to NYC. Of course, they had all sorts of questions and it was just undignified....

This morning, I'll admit, nothing fun, a flu shot and some errands. But quiet. And grownup music in the car, I'll of course, enjoy a nice hot mocha at Starbucks, without worrying if the little one will break out in hives from residue on the counter, go ahead, ask me how I know that he breaks out in hives at Starbucks....

But you're not here to hear me gloat about my glorious morning off today, you're here for a card right? *giggle*

Emily has switched up the Bellariffic Fridays for a little bit. This week we're theme based. I love that! The theme, was Fall/Halloween. I flipped through my Bindah to see who was coming out to play, and it was Matilda Muffinbread. And today, she's all dressed in fall colors thanks to my new fave paper - Ohh, La La from My Minds Eye.

The dress and the teeny tiny bows are all paper pieced, and then I colored the rest of the image with Copic markers, and I used some self adhesive rhinestones (I'm working hard to embrace the bling don't you know....)

Be sure to stop by Blogabella to see all the submissions from the team, as well as the amazing creations from Stamping Bella fans everywhere!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Shannan Teubner said...

She's just fabulous, Joanne! Enjoy your day "off"...gotta love the quiet...

Tricia T said...

Adorable card! I hope you have a fantastic morning off. :-) Enjoy that mocha!!!!

The Spotted Chick said...

LOVEEEE this card! That cupcake looks like it's popping right off the card. Just perfect! Enjoy your day!

Melody said...

One of my favorite Bella stamps and I love the fall colors!

Karen Motz said...

She's GORGEOUS Joanne! LOVE all the paper piecing! Enjoy your Buckies today and maybe next Friday we can have some girl time to catch up!

Unknown said...

Love the card.. and there's that infamous bow! :) {love}

TexasGrammy said...

What a delightful creation!!
And let's just say that I'm in cyber-stitches over the dialogue! I can't imagine any little ones observing the brow waxing episode! LOL


Happy World Card Making Day!!

~Bev

Meahni Pieterse said...

Great card Joanne, I love the rich colours.
Oh and I know all about having no privacy in the toilet, my dogs follow me there ALL the time. See it's not only children - LOL!
PS: do you know your Bella Babe list is short of two babes, hehehe.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover