Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 3, 2009

World Cardmaking Day - Come Play Along!

I'm so excited to be hostessing a challenge on Splitcoast Stampers to help celebrate World Card Making Day!

I'm hostessing for the My Favorite Things challenge beginning at 6pm tonight! The challenge is to create a project with pink, black white and BLING! You'll find all the details over on this thread.

You won't want to miss the chance to play along in ten challenges on Splitcoast, each offering the chance at a prize! You'll find the full challenge lineup HERE.

Hope to see you over there, and Happy World Card Making Day!!


5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa Foster said...

Love this! Very pretty!

Janet said...

yay! super challenge and i adore your card:) glad i got to play:)
hugs!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

I love this color combo and hope to play along tomorrow. I also love the Sabrina line of papers.

Mary J said...

I love the colours and how you've put this together! I'd like to think of myself this pretty and relaxed when working from home, but the reality is more of a grunge look, lol!!! Great job!

Marie said...

wow your blog is so cute i love it. it has a great feel to it. keep up the great work. you are so creative. :) from SITS

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover