Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 5, 2009

Let the Previews Begin!

Today's the day that the MFT Design Team members will begin to share projects that we've all been working on for our upcoming release on Wednesday night!!

We're back to one big release at the beginning of the month!
Tuesday night at 10pm will begin our DT Blog hop, and then on Wednesday night our Release Party will be held in the MFT Member Company Forum on Splitcoast. Read all about the details HERE

I was so super excited to ink up the newest Flopsey in the collection. This time, I reached for my Prismacolor Pencils for a softer look. Oh, Flopsey, you're so sweet!

There's also a new addition to the My Favorite Things Presents by Annie LaPoint line this month.

I totally have a black thumb, but I do know this, you plant bulbs in the fall! So, this immediately set my color palette and I reached for this fun My Minds Eye
paper (warning, you're going to be seeing this paper a lot lately, because I adore it!!)

I created a gift tag first, then built a custom box to hold some daffodil bulbs (the original packaging was just *not* at all pretty!) The trowel was stamped to watercolor paper with Brilliance ink, then coated in embossing powder and heat set. Then I used my reinkers to color in the trowel in rich fall tones.

I think I'll actually go for THREE samples today... are you game for another one?

This month, MFT is also releasing the stamp set "On the Pier" this was recently part of the MFT Kit back in July, but now you can order just the stamp set on its own.

I simply *adore* the new Cosmo Cricket "Earth Love" mini deck. All the patterns are just the perfect scale for card making, including paper piecing.

The outside of the card was just loaded... and I didn't have any room left for a sentiment, so it has been added to the finished inside of the card.

As you can see, I've been having a lot of fun sewing on my cards lately... I think I'm going to need to hit the store for some more thread and extra bobbins too! Rethreading the bobbin is my *least* favorite thing.

I hope you enjoyed today's samples, please be sure to hop around to visit the rest of the team to see what everyone else has been up to. You'll find links to all the girls on the MFT Design Team on my sidebar!!

I'll be back tomorrow night with two samples for the DT blog hop!!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover