Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 6, 2009

TCP Tuesday - Got Soup?

This week Leigh is our hostess with the Mostess for TCP Tuesday. And its my favorite sort of challenge, a sketch challenge!

This card is headed out to my dad, who's having some pretty extensive oral surgery done today. Poor guy - he's going to be on a soup diet for the next few days at least. I hope he gets a smile out of my warped humor with the soupy card.

The stamp set is called You Sick Thing from The Cat's Pajamas and I think it is just the perfect addition to my stamping "collection." I hope you'll pull out your stamps and come play with us.

I'm so excited that my real life bestie played along in one of the September challenges and was Alma chose her as this month's Swanky Stamper. You can see her entry HERE. Yeah Meri!! Okay, now all the details so that YOU can play along for your chance to get swanky!

TCP Tuesday deets… 1. Each a week one of the The Cat’s Pajamas DT Members will host a challenge. 2. The challenges will vary {stamp, color, theme/inspiration, sketch, etc.} 3. You will have until {this} Saturday night to complete the challenge. 4. Link your project on to Alma's blog - all you have to do is add your project to her guest book! 5. TCP stamps are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp 6. There will be one winner each month. They will be deemed that month’s Swankiest Stamper and get $25 in Cat’s Cash {money to spend on the TCP site!}. 7. When uploading to SCS, please use the keyword TCPTUES79 for this challenge. 8. Alma will post the entries from the week the following Monday on her blog. 9. The newly crowned Swanky Stamper will be announced on the first of the month and have his/her winning entry posted on The Cat’s Pajamas website where he/she will reign for the entire month. 10. Oh yea…HAVE FUN!

6 Comments    Post a Comment:

Amy Rohl said...

Love that embossed argyle and your shadowing around chickie! One of my favorite tcp images!! Good luck to your dad!

Sharri said...

This is so cute Joanne! I love the chickie in the bowl!

AKiteFlier said...

Oh goodness this is SCRUMMY! (Scrumptious and yummy) I wish I had some of that this week - been home with a head cold LOL The chicken in the bowl is too cute and your twine bow on the button is ust the right accent.

I need to ask you about linking to a post of yours as part of a new challenge team I'm on - I want to link to your paper piecing tutorial so the girls who are playing will know how to do it but I need your OK for that - you can email me directly if you prefer at stampinpam at me.com

Thanks Joanne.

Christina Fischer said...

Adorable card!! I hope your dad is doing okay!

Kim said...

Darling card Joanne! Love that image and the texture combined with the patterned paper!

Marisa said...

This card is too cute!! Love the image and the big button on the side along with the embossed panel. Wonderfully done :D

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover