Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 6, 2009

Hoo Likes Hoppin'?

I hope you've been having a fun time hopping along through the Design Team to see all the samples that everyone has put together for our big October release!

If you didn't come here from sweet Kirsten's blog, then you'll want to pop back up to Kim's place so you can start from the beginning!!

I'm here to share with you the contents of this month's MFT Kits!

For $25 this kit is completely LOADED with goodness! Check it out:
Memory Box 6 X 6 paper pack
5 perfect paper panels in creme
Metal Mix Adornments Teeny Tiny Brads $5.95 *25 silver *25 antique copper *25 brushed gold *25 pewter
2 yards 1” brown saddle stitch ribbon
5 Scalloped Notecards in Fossil (3.75”
X 5”)
Download-able project sheet
FREE
Your kit will include a special offer toward a future purchase!

You might notice if you look closely I added a bit of the MFT's heavyweight cardstock in "Hot Fudge" for a little accenting. (call me a cheater... I didn't *totally* stick to the kit!)

The Memory Box paper pack is **beyond** gorgeous, I used mine for paper piecing that sweet little Owlie, the branch and a fun little thought bubble.

The kit also contains a fun little embellie that is truly beloved by some of our MFT Junkies - baby braddies. I tucked mine into the corners of my main panel. Gasp! I didn't use the luscious ribbon - its double stitched chocolate. You'll see it from me soon -- I promise!

But right now, you're off to go visit Natalie's blog I can't wait to see what she's put together for the new release, her style is so scrappy and fun I love that with a big old Design Team there's always such a variety to share with you.

Don't forget, that ONE of us is the lucky blog candy holder, I won't tell you who has it, so you'll just need to leave some lovin with all the girls and maybe you'll be the lucky winner!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover