Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 6, 2009

Hoo Likes Hoppin'?

I hope you've been having a fun time hopping along through the Design Team to see all the samples that everyone has put together for our big October release!

If you didn't come here from sweet Kirsten's blog, then you'll want to pop back up to Kim's place so you can start from the beginning!!

I'm here to share with you the contents of this month's MFT Kits!

For $25 this kit is completely LOADED with goodness! Check it out:
Memory Box 6 X 6 paper pack
5 perfect paper panels in creme
Metal Mix Adornments Teeny Tiny Brads $5.95 *25 silver *25 antique copper *25 brushed gold *25 pewter
2 yards 1” brown saddle stitch ribbon
5 Scalloped Notecards in Fossil (3.75”
X 5”)
Download-able project sheet
FREE
Your kit will include a special offer toward a future purchase!

You might notice if you look closely I added a bit of the MFT's heavyweight cardstock in "Hot Fudge" for a little accenting. (call me a cheater... I didn't *totally* stick to the kit!)

The Memory Box paper pack is **beyond** gorgeous, I used mine for paper piecing that sweet little Owlie, the branch and a fun little thought bubble.

The kit also contains a fun little embellie that is truly beloved by some of our MFT Junkies - baby braddies. I tucked mine into the corners of my main panel. Gasp! I didn't use the luscious ribbon - its double stitched chocolate. You'll see it from me soon -- I promise!

But right now, you're off to go visit Natalie's blog I can't wait to see what she's put together for the new release, her style is so scrappy and fun I love that with a big old Design Team there's always such a variety to share with you.

Don't forget, that ONE of us is the lucky blog candy holder, I won't tell you who has it, so you'll just need to leave some lovin with all the girls and maybe you'll be the lucky winner!

71 Comments    Post a Comment:

Barbara said...

What a sweet, sweet owl, Joanne!!! Love how you paper pieced him!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute Joanne!!

StampOwl said...

cute little owl!!

Christina Fischer said...

I love the way you used the papers! So sweet, girlie! :)

Chrissy said...

Joanne, I love it!! I just love owls and this is adorable!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Oh my gosh, that owl is just too cute!!! Send that kit my way please!!

Nubin/Nancy said...

The owl is adorable

Cat said...

Great papers and cute card:)

Jaymerz said...

I love it Joanne!! The scallop card is great.

Dawnll said...

I love a kit, it just is so fun to experiment with. Hoot hoot sweetie!

Lisa said...

Very cute! I love the scalloped note card and the owl

Unknown said...

So cute! Love the owl!!

Lisa H. said...

oh, my! this is so sweet. I think I'll be getting my first MFT kit.

hmscrap said...

I love the colours and papers you used on the card. The kit sounds wonderful.

Anonymous said...

The owl is adorable!
Stacy

Meredith K. said...

Such a cute little owl! Awwww!

Shawna said...

Very sweet! Love your card.

JenMarie said...

Love, Love, LOVE this!!!

Megan said...

I'm totally pumped about this. It's fab. :)

Erin Smetak said...

What a cute little owl!!! Beautiful card! Like always! I'm never dissapointed by coming to your blog, Joanne!!!

Peggy said...

Super cute owl! Love your card!

Amy Sheffer said...

Oh my GOSH!! I ADORE this, Joanne! How cute!!

Karen Motz said...

Hoot Hoot!!! This is totally CUTE!!!

Kathy K said...

Ack! This set is adorable, and this card is TOO MUCH! Such a great job!

Chris said...

cheater, cheater, cheater. well you said to do it.
I like the little owl, it's very cute.

Kelli Hull said...

AACK! A NEW KIT??? WAHOOO, the hop just keeps gettin better and better... love the card and WOW !!!!

ScrapbookDBA said...

Love your style!

Christina Hay said...

very cute owl Joanne! I love it!

Melody said...

The owl is so cute! This looks like a great kit and I love your sweet card!

Linda said...

That is one very cute owl Joanne.

Piali said...

hoot hoot...what a cute owl!!! love its paper pieced and entire color scheme is wonderful.

g said...

oh goodness this is stinkin' cute!! i too love owls!! This is gonna be another amazing release!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

So so cut,I love that owl.

JessicaK said...

Loving the kit idea, and that package is totally loaded. Thanks for creating this peek for us!

Gail said...

cute owl! so sweet :)

Tanya said...

Awesome card!!!!!!!!!!!
Thanks Joanne...

Sherri Thacker said...

Oh I love how you paper pieced the owl. How cute!

Angy said...

yummy papers and great paper piecing

Fonda @Southern Scraps said...

Love the piecing!

Karin Hall said...

What a cute card

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Stinking cute!

It's a good life!
Terri E

Kim said...

LOVE it!!!

Mary said...

What a great card!

Mary

Donna said...

so cute!!!

Unknown said...

I love that Owl.

Kelly Ellis (kraftykelly) said...

That owly looks like he needs a hug... so cute! Your card is gorgeous as usual Jo.

Jackie said...

Oh my word! I think I need this kit! Look at the cutie little guy! Just too much fun!

Darsie Bruno said...

how incredibly cute is that card? I love it!

klhehn said...

Cute owl, love the paper.

Leslie Rodriguez said...

OMG! This kit is adorable!!

Vickie said...

Okay...now I am in love with that owl!! The paper looks great too!!

Christine said...

Love your owl, he's just adorable! Also love the baby brads, I need some of those!

Catherine said...

OMGosh, this is beyond awesome! It is sooooo cute! Love all the yummy ways you used that suh-weet MB paper!!!
The kit is officially on my shopping list for tonight's release!

Donna Baker said...

cute card! Stephanie is at it again

Unknown said...

Eeek, what a cute owl!

Rose Ann said...

Just adorable, Joanne!!

kadie said...

OH this is incredibly ADORABLE!! I love the little patterned paper branch you have him on!

Anonymous said...

Love the *extra* paper!! Makes it all that more fabulous! :)
Jennik

Gail said...

Such a cute owl and saying!!

ScrappyKy said...

such a cute card! I love that owl. Great job!

Dawn said...

So cute! I just love the little owl!

Michele Boyer said...

Awwww...so sweet! I definately need to add this kit to my list!

Debbie Minter said...

I love the owl!

AShu93 said...

What an adorable owl! Very pretty card.

Unknown said...

what a cute card - love the Kraft

Tracey said...

Such a fabulous card!!

LaurieM said...

such cuteness. the kit looks like it has lots of nice goodies in it.

Linda said...

OMG CUTE!!! imma b broke by the end of the night, haha so worth it!

ann marie said...

love the owl, very cute

MiamiKel said...

Ohhhh such sweetness! This is adorable! I love the paper, the image, the sentiment- just all around the best! TFS!

Sonya said...

Beautiful work as always! :)

Keep Smiling! ~ Sonya
http://thepinkpaperpenguin.blogspot.com/

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover