Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 8, 2009

A happy brew

Ah, Thursday... for me, the last "work" day of the week, I've got a busy crew including two little babies today... so I'm off to make an extra large cup of coffee for myself.

Fall has certainly arrived here in New England, brr!!!! It is time for jackets to the bus stop, and I'm even about ready to go hunting for hats and mittens. Tomorrow after school, I'm hoping the weather cooperates so that I can take the boys out apple picking again - we went through the first batch of apples way too quickly! I heard a frightening comment on the news the other day about the possibility of the possible appearance of the fluffy white stuff !! *cry*

When cleaning up my desk I ran across a piece of this fun houndstooth paper - I just love finding great pieces in my scrap bin, and of course, the My Minds Eye Oh, La, La has taken up permanent residence on my desktop.

I used my black glaze pen to accent the polka dots on this fun little Percolator image from Stamping Bella.

As part of the cleanup, I bought a new Bindah and some inserts from Stamping Bella. Now I have one Bindah for all my Bellas, and one binder that contains my Kettos, Turtles, Hugabuggs, Chichis and Vol25 stamps. I'm going to need several more inserts as I still have quite a few unfiled stamps. But I love having my stamps right ahead of me on my shelf, and flipping through the books to find exactly the stamp I'm looking for.

Don't forget, if you use a dark cardstock like black or chocolate, to line the inside of the card so that you can write legibly on the inside! It takes two seconds, and looks great!!

Have a great day, I'm off to go get that coffee starting!

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jenn said...

Fabulous! Love the Houndstooth paper & that color combo ROCKS!

Lauren said...

This is super cute. I love the houndstooth and that big bow!!

Rachael said...

Everything about this card is fantastic!

Melody said...

I love the way you use black and that great ribbon! Such a cute card!

Craft u Crazy said...

hi, I love your blog and all your wonderful creations. You are very talented so I would just like to say THANK YOU for sharing your work with the world.

My name is Adele James and I live in South Africa. I am a craft teacher a freelance workshop demonstrator and designer.

I have just become a follower of your blog, please pop over to my blog and see what I do. If you love my stuff then please follow me.

Hugs
Adele James
Craft u Crazy
South Africa

CraftyMomOf3 said...

love this!!!!!!!! the colors rock jo!!

XOXO

Mary J said...

Fantastic colour combination - just enough pink! I love that houndstooth background especially!

Meahni Pieterse said...

This is stunning!!!! I love it.
I see the South Africans are finding you one by one ;-)

kc_froglady said...

I really like this one! Gorgeous!

Trish D said...

I *LOVE* this card!! Fabulous colors, great layout - super cute!

Amy Rohl said...

Fab layout, colors and mix of patterns!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover