Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 20, 2009

Mistletoe Greetings from MFT

Don't forget that you have the chance at prizes from MFT Stamps, Unity Stamps, Stamping Bella and TCP valued at over $70 - all you have to do is enter my Birth-O-Versary Blog Candy Contest here

Its been fun to see Christmas cards starting to pop up here and there throughout blog land, and I thought I'd best get started around here getting into the spirit.

As I've admitted before, I have a *healthy* stash of designer paper, this one is Making Memories Fa La La from last year, but I still {heart} it. I combined it with this year's MFT's Santa Baby stamp set. I love that the Who's that Girl sets from MFT often have these large images as companion images that you can build a whole card around. Of course my beloved Apron Lace punch had to make an appearance. *giggle*

I added Shimmerz to the mistletoe berries and clear glaze pen to the ribbon to make it all shiny in real life - but you can't so much see it in the photo. The inside of this card is matched with a sweet romantic greeting "Meet Me Under the Mistletoe."

Thanks for stopping by! Don't forget to link up your Buttony Bows to my Blog Candy post for a chance at stamping goodies!

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous card! Love it!

Jackie Pedro said...

So beautiful!! LOVE the colors!!!

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne!!

Karen Motz said...

I LOVE this card!!! It's so gorgeous and festive!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Girl your blog is HOPPIN' today! This is a stunning card-LOVE your coloring too!

SueB said...

that's one sweet stamp (perfect for pearls too, eh?!), and dahling, I LOVE what you've done w it - TFS!

Lisa H. said...

wow! what a fabulous layout! great colors and love how you used this image here. beautiful!

paula said...

CUTE Joanne!! Love the paper and your bows are always beautiful!!!

Karen Wilson said...

Love this layout and what a pretty card!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover