Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 21, 2009

What's YOUR best?

I've got another little project to share with you that I made with one of the latest releases from The Cat's Pajamas.

Each year at Thanksgiving, we go around the table, and everyone talks about their "best" of the year. (Remind me how it got to be the end of October okay?)

Wouldn't it be nice to have a journal in which to write them all down so that you can reflect on them in years to come?

Growing up, every single year, my Uncle would be sure to include the Boston Red Sox in the list of things that he was *most* grateful for. Mostly he'd do it simply to taunt my sweet grandmother, and it would always work. I must say, I miss that every year.

I used the numbers from the latest alphabet set "Babydoll" and the word memories is spelled out with the "Nightie" set. They are a perfect compliment to eachother!

The days are getting shorter, and there is such a chill in the year. I'm blessed to have so many wonderful memories from this year. I'd share with you my very favorite, but that would spoil the suspense for Thanksgiving Day!!

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Mia said...

What a great idea to do a journal! I love the stitching and color combo. TFS!!! :-)

Dana White said...

Joanne this is such a brilliant idea; of course I can't copy it since thanksgiving has already come & gone for us canucks :)

Julia Aston said...

What a great idea for a book Joanne! These alphabet sets are just super too! love the colors you used on this!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover