Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 22, 2009

Guess Hoo is having fun with her MFT Kit?

I have been loving playing with this *sweet* little owl from this month's MFT Kit: Thinking of Hoo!

I also happen to simply adore kraft paper, so I was super excited about the fun scalloped notes that are part of the kit.

The only thing that *isn't* part of the kit is this paper, I had this Earth Love paper in my stash. (The kit comes with a simply gorgeous patterned paper from Memory Box which you'll see I used on this post!)

I decided to stitch up the sides of the note card to turn it into a pocket card.

Then I sacrificed one of my little scalloped notes to create a little slider for the inside of the pocket. I stitched this luscious stitched grosgrain ribbon which is included to make the "pull." You could actually make four little inside sliders out of one scalloped note card.

And look - Kim is selling extra scalloped notes in case you love them as much as I do!

Don't forget! I'm currently offering blog candy - valued at over $70. All you have to do is create a buttony bow project - contest is open till Monday at midnight and you can see all the details HERE

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover