Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 24, 2009

One Candle

There is nothing sweeter than a cupcake with one little candle, to celebrate one fabulous year!
I just *love* seeing baby faces and fingers covered in that first delicious taste of cake. Then, that precious look that says "Seriously people? Why have I not had this tasty stuff before?"

We're all so excited to celebrate my sweet little nieces first birthday. As a mom to boys, I get all excited to buy little girl presents, and create girly things. So, I don't think I could have used any more pink on this card to celebrate this occasion!!

And as one of my very most favorite people, she gets my very most *favorite* gingham ruffly ribbon. Love that stuff. This sweet little stamp is from Stamping Bella and is part of the new line from Miss Mint. This Rumball with Candle comes with two stamps, including a teeny inchie size.

Wishing that sweet baby girl a happy cake and candle day.

Speaking of cake and candle days.. mine is Monday! And to celebrate, YOU all have a chance at some candy. Don't forget that my contest closes on Monday at midnight EST. Hope you get a little creative time this weekend to play! See THIS post for all the details.

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover