Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Oct 27, 2009

A Swanky Sneak Peek

The Cat's Pajama's goodness continues this week with our weekly TCP Tuesday Challenge!! I'm really excited to be your challenge hostess this week. I'm always searching for color inspiration when I'm out shopping, I'm always snapping photos with my iPhone to save for upcoming color combos.

I selected this fun color palette from a fantastic dress that I recently purchased. The main colors in the challenge are sky blue, teal and black, there's an option to add in grey if you'd like!

You're in for a special treat from the team, because a few of us are posting samples made with a sneak peek of upcoming sets that will be available for sale in early November. Are you ready to see a little holiday goodness from TCP?

I grabbed my freshly inked Brilliance pad and stamped this elegant dove image and then embossed with clear embossing powder.

I added the sentiment "Happy Chanukah" to the inside of the card as that gigunda bow of mine sort of took up all the real estate. I think it is especially important to complete the inside of your card whenever its a dark cardbase like this.

My grey for the color challenge is this silver bling that I found in my stash bucket, and this silver elastic cording.

I really hope you'll pop around to visit my friends on the Cat Pack this week, to see who might just have a little holiday goodness to share with you! And don't forget that YOU have the chance to get named the Swanky Stamper of the month and earn some Cat Cash... here are the details!

Now, don't forget to play along for your chance to be named this month's Swanky Stamper!

Here are the deets.
1. Each a week one of The Cat’s Pajamas
DT members will host a challenge.
2. The challenges will vary {stamp,
techinque, color, theme, sketch, etc.}
3. You will have until Saturday at midnight to complete the challenge.
4. Post your design to the guestbook on
Alma's blog.
5.
TCP stamps are not required, but of course, highly encouraged. {Unless it is a challenge calling for a specific stamp}
6. There will be one winner each month. They will be deemed that month’s Swankiest Stamper and get $25 in Cat’s Cash {money to spend on the
TCP site!}.
7. Only designs posted to the guestbook will be considered for the Swanky Stamper.
8. The newly crowned Swanky Stamper will be announced on the First of the Month and have his/her winning entry posted on The Cat’s Pajamas website where he/she will reign for the entire month

9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Christina Fischer said...

EEEEK! This is gorgeous!!!

I hope you had a great day -- HAPPY BIRTHDAY, friend! :)

Chris said...

the bow may take up a lot of room but it's yummy!

Nancy L. said...

super cute!! you are just a PRO at making those amazing bows!!

Karen Wilson said...

I have to say, I just love those bows. Yours always look so prefect!! Very cute card, love those colors!

Hope your little one feels better soon. My daughter has been sick since Sunday, but is finally coming around and today would be a good day for it bc it's her 9th birthday!!

Happy Birthday wishes to you as well! Hope you had a 'fun'tastic day!

Amy Rohl said...

Terrific colors for the challenge, J! Love the silver balls/cording--so perfect!

What? I missed your BD--bad friend! Please forgive me, and feel free to take another day to whoop it up, on me!

Hugs,
Amy

Jenn said...

Absolutely stunning! I love the big bow! :)

Julia Aston said...

Beautiful card Joanne! I love that wide ribbon - I bet that dress is gorgeous!!

Rose Ann said...

I love your colors and pretty bird!! Your papers and bow are perfect and beautiful!!

paula said...

Loving it Joanne!! OMG, the black/white is stunning!!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover