Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 30, 2009

Pure {lemonade} Innocence

Did you all fall in LOVE with the Pure Innocence line as much as all of us at My Favorite Things have? I've so enjoyed playing with the girls that came out last month, so I was overjoyed when I found out there would be more!

You may have seen a the early preview that I had HERE, already of the sweet little one holding a stack of presents (I adore that little cutie pie....) but I also thought that this sweetie with her striped leggings and t-shirt were also simply adorable.

I found this unused piece of Basic Grey Lemonade paper (gasp!) on my desktop and used the colors in the cherry paper for my inspiration. Lotsa lotsa stitching on the panel - you'll see how I stopped my sewing to accent the sentiment on the main panel. I also added a few of my coveted Baby Braddies on the corners.

Kim will have a listing of all the team members participating in previews today! Be sure to check her blog after 11am EST so that you don't miss anyone!

Post a Comment

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover