Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 12, 2009

A rough start, deserves a sweet card

I had high hopes for today being a nice, low key sort of day. Then I fell in the front door on my way back from the bus stop.

Luckily, the baby in my arms made a graceful landing on her bottom on the floor.

Me? I twisted my leg pretty badly, and it was stuck outside the house with the door closed on it.

Too bad it is still WAY too many hours early to enjoy a delicious pom-tini like my little penguin friend here.

Even still, this card makes me smile. Has some of my favorite elements - polka dots, sparkle, ruffled ribbon (YUM) stitched ribbon (any time I can use BOTH these ribbons on a card I'm a happy girl) and these SWEET new penguins from The Cat's Pajamas.

Have a great day, well at least a better day than me! *giggle*

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover