So, at dinner, he presented me with a card, that he stamped himself.
Apparently, after I'd gone to bed, he sifted through my cabinets, and my desktop for supplies and stamped. Just look at all that he did to put together a card for me...this image on the front is an SU set, that I seriously don't know where he found... he must have been hard at work.
now, lets notice the details....
- There are many layers.
- He used dimensionals.
- He stamped both inside and outside the card.
- He went to what I call "the scary side" where I keep things like envelopes, and alterables to find an envelope to match, and then stamped it.
- He stamped my name on the outside of the envelope - and you'll note that since there is only one "n" in an alpha set, and two in my name, he had to double stamp!
- He inked up a cuttlebug folder, and used it as a stamp because he wanted a border, and couldn't find a border stamp. (ROTFL)
- He got to use brand new stamps from MFT and TCP before they were even released.
- He was careful not to use my Copic Markers - because he knows he's not certified (what's funny is that he knows that some people are, and he's always teasing me that I'm NOT!)
- He didn't break anything in the process. (like my big shot, he apparently stayed away from it, as he wasn't exactly sure what it does...)
Oh, I seriously love this man. Is this the sweetest thing?