Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 9, 2009

Hop The Night Away - Celebrate the Holidays with TCP

I hope you've been having a great time hopping around through all the blogs on tonight's Holiday Hop for The Cat's Pajamas tonight - and that you're getting inspired for the holidays and seeing all the new releases! I've really enjoyed playing along with the newest stamp sets there are FIVE of them!!

If you've just jumped over here from Meredith's blog, then you're in the right place. If not, be sure to stop up by Susan's place so that you don't miss a THING along the way.

As it luck would have it...Meri, (who's blog you just came from...) is one of my oldest and dearest friends. We lived right next to each other in college, and now she lives just in the next town over.

She also, happens to be sickly addicted to paper, ink, and ribbon just like me!!!! Over the last few years, we've bemoaned the lack of Chanukah stamp sets available for her holiday cards. So, you can imagine how excited I was when I saw the beautiful designs that Alma came up with to fill just this need! This set "Shine Bright" is just so elegant, and I was thrilled to get to put together a card to celebrate its release!

As I was playing around with my TCP holiday stamp sets, I kept coming back to the image of the Menorah and the sentiment Shine Bright.

I kept wishing I had some silver cardstock to go with it, and then remembered, that I had this gorgeous German Glass Glitter "Glitzy" which is also being released this month. I took my diecut and ran it through my Xyron sticker machine. Then poured on the Glitzy. Aaaack, you can't even believe how sparkly it is in real life.

And since there are FIVE stamp sets being previewed this evening, how could I share only one? I have another sample with "Give A Little" a sweet Christmas set.

So... who's ready for a little Christmas Poochie? I seriously wish elves were delivering the presents under the tree. My four year old has a pretty extensive, and ahem, expensive list going on already, and its only early November. I'm dooooomed.

I am sure that no matter what holiday you celebrate, you'll find something fantastic in this month's release from The Cat's Pajamas.

You're almost to the end of the hop! The last stop on tonight's Holiday Hop is the sweet boss lady of us crazy cats herself ALMA!

16 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jen del Muro (iheart2stamp.com) said...

loveeee all your creations!!

Amy Rohl said...

This is my favorite Chanukah card, so soft and serene, Jo! Lovin' Poochie gloating over his gaggle of gifts, too!

Punkydoodle Papers said...

Amazing cards Joanne! And - amazing that I'm commenting from 33,000 feet - how cool is technology these days?

CraftyMomOf3 said...

oh jo!!! the Hannukah card is BEYOND perfect...beautiful....unbelievably elegant.

and i LOVEEEEEEEEEEE the papers and that gorgeous ruby button!!! the black scalloping is phenomenal!

so fun to have hopped with you!!!

xoxoxoxoxox love u

Chris said...

I love, love, love, the blue glitzy Chanukah card. The other card is beautiful too but that blue and glitz is yum, yum, yummy.

Anonymous said...

love your cards!! Epsecially like the glittery "background" !!
Jenni King

B said...

The glittery background is so cool! :) Amazing cards!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

I could stare at that top card all day! Elegant, classy and FABULOUS! And your poochie card is adorable!

Leigh OBrien said...

That "shine" card is just so gorgeous, Joanne...I do love some sparkles for sure!

Lisa Petrella said...

Your Chanukah card is so elegant!! Gorgeous creation!

And your "Believe in Elves" card is too cute for words!! LOVE IT!!!

Basement Stamper said...

very cute card!

Martha said...

The aqua and silver Hanukkah card is gorgeous! Looks like light reflecting off ice. And your Poochie card is such fun! Gotta love that boy ;-)

Jody Morrow said...

Very pretty! I like the color combo!

Anonymous said...

these are adorable! I love the shine on the first one, cute!!!

Maria
Got {ippity}?
http://salesbym.blogspot.com

Kathi said...

Wow. Great cards...

I *need* all the new sets.

Jenny Gropp said...

Wonderful swanky style goin' on here!!! love your cards! This is one talent packed HOP!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover