Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 9, 2009

A-choo!

I think by now, we've all got the basics down. Wash your hands, carry hand sanitizer...don't go to work if you're sick (duh!!??)

My boys have had their immunizations, I'm still on the hunt for an H1N1 shot for myself (like all the rest of you!)

In fact, I laughed because saw my son cough into your "elbow sleeve" in his sleep the other night. Wow. At mass, they've disbanded the handshake for the sign of peace. Its getting creepy, like something out of the movies no?

Each month, I send a packet of cards to my Aunt, and I thought this month, she could probably use some get well cards in her stash. I had Lisa Johnson's "On my Couch" set on my list at CHA this summer, but it sold out! So, when I shopped at the most recent release, of course, the sweet couch set just *had* to be mine.

I stamped the new Text Style 2 sentiment in white pigment ink to Pure Poppy cardstock, and finished the card off with some Spring Moss Bitty Boxes patterned paper. This is such a fun stamp set to work with, and sadly, I forsee needing a few of these this cold and flu season...

Have a great day, and pass the hand sanitizer....

5 Comments    Post a Comment:

Trish D said...

Super cute - love those colors, too

Unknown said...

Love this! I just ordered this stamp set after wanting it for so long ;)

Nancy L. said...

LOVE IT! its super cute :)

Kathy Camasso said...

My church has gone one step further...they've got a bottle of hand sanitizer in the font that used to hold Holy Water; how sad is that?? Hopefully, we'll all feel better soon!!! Love your card!

Jody Morrow said...

Adorable card! I need to use this set! You have inspired me! :)

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover