Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 8, 2009

A little morning "Apple For You"


Good morning! I can't believe that at 8:30 in the morning, I have something NEW to share that I made this morning. The boys woke up too early... way too early. But its okay, because now I've got a little cuteness to show for it!

I didn't get a chance last week to play with this adorable little Pure Innocence Image titled "Apple For You" from My Favorite Things. I'd pulled the reinkers for this project a few days ago, and they were patiently waiting on my table. As it turns out, a little water-coloring is a fun way to spend the morning while the boys watched cartoons.

I'm debating about adding a video tutorial for water-coloring, it all depends on if YOU girls are interested. If you happen to be interested in a tutorial please add a comment to this post so that I can gauge interest.

Between a sweet birthday present from a friend, and now a prize package I won on Moxie Fab, I happen to have several pieces of October Afternoon paper on my desktop. Which, is handy because I L-O-V-E the new collections. *grins*

Wishing you all a wonderful day! The boys have been up so long, that they're already hungry again, so I'm off to fill those hungry bellies! See you tomorrow!!

13 Comments    Post a Comment:

Sew Club said...

Way cute card, and thanks for the enabling (again) on the PP! I've just been on a search of WHERE I can actually BUY those three paper packs, and I came up short. If you know of where or when it's available, shoot me a line! I LOVE that Christmas and school line, especially - heck, I love all THREE!! Have a good one, sweet friend!

Megan said...

I think a toot would be GREAT! I was looking at your coloring and thinking "how'd she do that!?!" I can't remember the last time I colored with reinkers. Actually, I'm not sure I ever have. Love how it turned out. :)

jen said...

super cute! I'd love a tutorial- always fun for some inspiration!

Amy Sheffer said...

Adorable, Joanne! Your watercoloring is GORGEOUS!

Tracey said...

This is fantastic Joanne! SO adorable!!

Lynn Put said...

I'm so glad I found your blog! Your work is beautiful!
This card is adorable and yes I would love to see how you watercolor.

Sue said...

I vote for a tutorial Joanne! Love your work and am always up for some inspiration and learning new things! I just wish I knew your secret for finding the time to create so many beautiful cards!

Shaun said...

This card is adorable. Love the stamp, papers and the painting. I'd be interested in a watercolour tutorial.

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Yes to the tutorial! Would love to know how you achieve that great look. As for the PP...you are an enabler, I HAD to go buy Cosmo Cricket a couple weeks ago all thanks to you :>) I actually ordered every 6" pad the store had in stock!

Jodi Collins said...

I seriously LOVE this Jo! Your coloring (and that paper!) is flawless!!

Princess Danell said...

Yes, Yes, YES! I love tutorials. I would love watercoloring tips too!

Jody Morrow said...

Beautiful card and YES do the tutorial. :)

Lisa H. said...

soooo cute! love those girlies, and yours is just adorable. tfs, even if it was early morning on a Sunday! have a great start to your week.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover