Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 8, 2009

A little morning "Apple For You"


Good morning! I can't believe that at 8:30 in the morning, I have something NEW to share that I made this morning. The boys woke up too early... way too early. But its okay, because now I've got a little cuteness to show for it!

I didn't get a chance last week to play with this adorable little Pure Innocence Image titled "Apple For You" from My Favorite Things. I'd pulled the reinkers for this project a few days ago, and they were patiently waiting on my table. As it turns out, a little water-coloring is a fun way to spend the morning while the boys watched cartoons.

I'm debating about adding a video tutorial for water-coloring, it all depends on if YOU girls are interested. If you happen to be interested in a tutorial please add a comment to this post so that I can gauge interest.

Between a sweet birthday present from a friend, and now a prize package I won on Moxie Fab, I happen to have several pieces of October Afternoon paper on my desktop. Which, is handy because I L-O-V-E the new collections. *grins*

Wishing you all a wonderful day! The boys have been up so long, that they're already hungry again, so I'm off to fill those hungry bellies! See you tomorrow!!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover