Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 7, 2009

Cartoons and Lollypops

Saturday mornings mean one thing at my house, cartoons for the boys and stamping for me. This morning, it was Super Hero Rescue Squad for them and Lollypops for me!

My new order from Stamping Bella arrived yesterday, so I had my desk all cleaned for the occasion. I wanted to get STRAIGHT to playing this morning! I grabbed Gracie and Ethan for my first go.

I think that these stamps are going to make fab-u-lous birthday cards for my stash, I can always use more in my basket for the school age crowd.

Of course, my new Nook and Pantry paper from Basic Grey was also part of my order from Bella, so I couldn't wait to put it to good use!

Gracie was stamped to Bella's Bestest Paper with Memento ink then colored with Copics. I followed along with Linda's tutorial for coloring a Lollypop face, and was thrilled with the new markers she'd selected for me! **grins** thanks Linda!!

I used pretty much the same layout for my friend Ethan the skater boy, save for the ribbon. Instead, I opted for lots of distress ink to give him a rugged feel. You know, skater boys, and ribbon...umm. Not. So. Much.

My little guys love orange, so its always a go to color for me for any cards for their little friends. They haven't spied this little dude (I dare not call him a cutie, he might get offended... eh?) yet, so I might be able to surprise one of them with him! For my buddy Ethan, I used some My Minds Eye Oh

If you haven't yet spied the Lollypops, they are a new line of stamps illustrated by Lori Boyd for Stamping Bella and can be found HERE.

I'm off to set up bowl, spoons and juice glasses with the hopes that I might be able to squeeeeze in a quick project tomorrow morning too!

10 Comments    Post a Comment:

Carolyn King said...

totally adorable........they are both fabulous!!!!! LOVE the girly one so much!! you rock

Lynn Put said...

These are such adorable cards!!! The colors and papers with these cute Stamping Bella images look fantastic!

Dana White said...

I am so jealous my order hasn't arrived yet!! These are super sweet my friend!

Meahni Pieterse said...

I'm jealous too, my order hasn't even been processed, lol!
They are very cute Joanne.

Karen Motz said...

These are TOTALLY SWEET!!! I can't wait for my Lollipops to arrive...should be any day now. Fabulous job colouring their faces too!!!

Tracey said...

Adorable cards JOanne! Love them!

Shannan Teubner said...

Tooo cute, sistah!

Jody Morrow said...

Totally adorable! I still don't have mine! *pout*

LindaH said...

so glad I could enable you on those face colors! next up, my fav greens...G40, 12, 82 and 94!

Barbara said...

So stinkin' cute, Joanne!!! Love 'em both!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover