Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 7, 2009

Vintage Skater Penguins - A TCP Holiday Preview

So, the penguins heard me apparently when I mentioned that my little Santa Bear was my favorite, and they got SO mad. They begged me to come out to play today, and how could I say no. I didn't think any of you would argue with a little extra TCP preview right?

Inspired by many many beautifully sponged and vintage creations by my sweet and rockstar talented friend Amy Rohl, I decided to stamp my Penguins onto Kraft paper, and color them with Prisma Color pencils.

Of course, I get so excited any time that I can use two different types of ribbon on a card *grin* I also stitched with the "crazy crooked stitch" all around the snowflake panel and sponged everything with distress ink... I'm having fun with those inks lately if you hadn't noticed....

If you take a peek, I'm using two of the fun embellishments that are part of this month's release. You won't want to miss our Design Team blog hop beginning Monday night at 9pm EST! Susan will be our Hostess with the Mostess and kicking off the blog hop! I hope to see you there!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover