Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 5, 2009

Sweet Santa Bear - a TCP Holiday Preview

Can I just say how excited I am for the upcoming release from The Cat's Pajamas this week! There are FIVE new sets - and some yummy embellies coming your way!

We'll have our Design Team hop this coming Monday night at 9pm, but I couldn't wait to start sharing some of the adorable images that can very soon be yours!

This little bear card has been sitting on top of my writing desk the last week or so, and he just brings such a smile to my face that I thought I'd share him a little bit early!

I drew in a little wooden floor for him, and colored the background while he was still inside a nestie, leaving a fresh, white oval all around. His santa hat has a little puff of Liquid Applique too.

This gorgeous paper has been so fun to work with, it is Mistletoe from Making Memories. I must say, I'm totally a smitten kitten....you'll be seeing lots of it from the DT over the next few days.

This sweet little bear is maybe my favorite thing ever. Just look at him with a pot of honey in one hand, and a candy cane in the other. Love him. He's now headed off in the mail to go visit with Alma. Oh sweet bear, I'll miss you...

1 Comments    Post a Comment:

Meahni Pieterse said...

How is this possible that I'm the first to comment. This is super cute, I love it!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover