Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Nov 6, 2009

Christmas Cuties on a Bellariffic Friday

Good Morning! Oh how I looooove Fridays!

My house is still totally trashed from the painting, but the new wall color looks amazing! We're having some touch up work done in the adjacent room, my sitting room. So it will be a few days till my house is all put back together.

This weeks Bellariffic Challenge was to make a holiday card, which, I was so excited about!

I knew right away which stamp I was going to use, "You Decorate My Life" from Christy Croll for Stamping Bella. I adore these sweet little faces peeking out from behind the Christmas tree. Awww.

I've got some more Christmasy stamps on order form Stamping Bella - I can't wait for them to arrive, I'm starting to really get in the spirit.

I can't wait to see what all the Bellariffic Babes came up with for this week's challenge. I hope you'll join me over at Blogabella to check out all the creations. One lucky someone who comments will win $10 in Bella Bucks which is handy when you check out all the amazing new stamps that were added at the last release!

I hope you all have a fantastic day... would I be totally evil if I admitted that I hope for a little crummy weather so that I can play a little at my stamp table? Is that soooo wrong?

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Dana White said...

Babe this is so cute; I almost used this stamp! STUNNING - glad painter guy is gone & good luck putting everything back BUT at least you're happy with the results
Have a great weekend!

Punkydoodle Papers said...

What a cute image! And no, it's totally fine to wish for crummy weather! I'm wishing for it to right now - we've had so much wind blowing every allergen known on this planet - my sinuses can hardly take it! Rain, rain - come my way!

Danni said...

Such a cute, wonderful card!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so sweet I just love your creations!!!

pendant lighting said...

Cute fabric!

Unknown said...

Hi, Joanne! I was searching etsy to "shop local" and came across your shop, which has a similar name to mine, Little Somethings. And we're both in Franklin, weird!
I host a group called New England Bloggers on my blog. There's a button on the right sidebar to take you to all the info. Hope you'll stop by and check it out.

TexasGrammy said...

Oh what a daring card!
I know what you mean about the painter's mess ... but you'll be so tickled once he's gone and all is back in place! Congrats!

~Bev

Meahni Pieterse said...

Another beauty!
oh, I was in stiches about the painter guy. Funny how they all do that, every where in the world it's the same lol!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover