Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 5, 2009

Bella's Birthday Blog Hop!

I've been so excited all week for today's Blog Hop for Stamping Bella, and guess what.....Emily sent a few of us some special sneak peek images to share during the Hop!!!! If you're just joining the hop, be sure to hop up to Emily's place so that you don't miss anything along the way!

I know that there is at least one more of these sweet illustrations from Christy in the release. You'll see him here on Monday! **grins**

I simply adore Christy Crolls adorable illustrations for Stamping Bella. And as a mom of boys, was I so excited about this cutie pie getting into some fishing mischief! This image is part of the upcoming release from Stamping Bella's Third Birthday Release coming up on Monday!

You may recognize that this is Mercy's sketch from this past week - so fun! Of course, I had to add in some ribbon embellies. We'll just pretend I didn't skip the scallop border down the left hand side... right?

Don't forget, that today is the LAST day to add your Stamping Bella creation using the keyword "BellaBday3" on Splitcoast! Don't forget that we're on the hunt for the most DELISH creation in Bella Land! The lucky winner will WIN THE NEW RELEASE and be featured as a Guest Bellariffic Babe for the month of January!! Your deadline is tonight at 10pm EST!

Now, don't forget that somewhere along the hop, there will be THREE gift certificates for $100 in Bella Bucks!

But, we're not telling you just where you'll find it, so be sure to leave some love along the way during the hop!

The winners will be announced on Monday December 7th on the Stamping Bella Blog!

Thank you SO much for stopping by today, your next stop will be Janet!

193 Comments    Post a Comment:

Gena Porter - aka GDP2001 said...

love this little guy.
don't have it yet, but plan on getting it.

Dee said...

As a mom of a devilish boy myself who loves fishing, I adore your card. Love the sewing details. Thanks for the awesome buttony bow tutorial too.

Jodi Collins said...

LOVE this Jo! The colors and layout are AWESOME as is the dp and the double ribbon! LOVE this new image too!!!

Lisa H. said...

thanks alot!!! you know I'm going to have to have this image! omg! Joanne your card is just the cutest evah! love, love, LOVE it!

txbluiz said...

what a great "boy" card!! Love the image!!

dawnmercedes said...

You have some great embellies and ribbons here! Wow!

Karen said...

I love that image! What a great little boy card too.

Simone P. said...

He is so cute! Love the card.

Laura Evans (llevans on SCS) said...

Another must have Bella stamp! Thanks for the sneak peek! Adorable!

Amy Marie said...

Fantastic card... he is such a cute little guy and I love your paper choices!

Jenn Borjeson said...

That is just adorable, I love the papers in the background, too. LOVE your coloring!

GabrielaD said...

OMG... I love him. This image is so cute!

Jane Wetzel said...

very cute little boy card..adorable!

Rebecca said...

Wow! How adorable!

KanataNewf said...

An adorable creation!

Debi said...

Oh MY Goodness, I so have to have this adorable image!!! Thanks for sharing.

Anita said...

What an adorable image! I love your use of ribbon, as always. :)

Karen Motz said...

Great minds think alike!!! I used Mercy's sketch and a new Christy boy too!!!! Love the colours and that sweet image!!!

Regan said...

super awesome...adorable card!

Laurel said...

Oh I love this little guy, great job!

Olga said...

What a cute little guy! I like the layers on your card.

Peggy said...

Absolutely adorable little guy!! Love your card

Megan said...

CUTE!! This is a perfect boy card. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute lil boy card! TFS!

Betty Meyskens said...

Oh - he is so adorable. I am going to have to get him - he is such a cute boy stamp. Your card is awesome - love all the details that you put into it.

lindah said...

What an adorable image...perfect for the cute little guys in our lives...your card is perfect for this image...really cute!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

oh my--this little boy is the cutest:) I love the colors--love the design/sketch! GREAT stuff;)

Crystal Smith-Colburn said...

Oh my gosh Joanne!!! You have SO out done yourself on this card. This is absolutely adorable. This image is on my wish list for Christmas.

Ellen said...

adorable image - thanks for sharing

Angela Thomas said...

SO CUTE!!! Love the image and your card is absolutely amazing!

Anonymous said...

Cute card ! Great colours and layout. You always add all the right details! :D Tracy

Jaymerz said...

Joanne I LOVE him, you can never get enough boy images. Love the papers on your card too.

JAN said...

amazing card i adore your work and your etsy store is super fab.. i am on the look out for a good card so will keep popping in on your shop to see whats on offer

Margo said...

How sweet is this little guy - love the colour combo as well!

Dana White said...

Ah Joanne he is super sweet - I will be ordering him!

Unknown said...

A great card for any little boy, lot's of details but still looks very masculine

Joy said...

love love love this!

scrappingnana said...

Oh, he's so cute. Great colors and layout.
JoAnn

Tanya said...

OOOOh I love this little guy. He is SO cute!!!

Great card!

ChristineCreations said...

OH he's just adorable with his cute cute boots!

Angie Williams said...

Oh, he is so cute! Love that image and perfect card for it.

laterg8r said...

this little guy is so cute, love that masc card :D

Tracey said...

How cute is this?! I love your card!

Kandi said...

Love your card! What a perfect combination of papers & embellies to go with that cute little fisherman! I can't wait to see all the new releses on Monday - woo hoo!

arlene said...

OMG-how cute is this little guy. I'm loving the sneak peeks. Your card is fantastic as usual.

Lindsy said...

Oh.My.Goodness! I LOVE that image...I NEED that image (my dad takes my sons fishing) ~ love the card too ~ your coloring is beautiful and the colors you used are PERFECT!!! =)

Dawn Beery said...

Love your card!!! You always do such amazing work!

Maria Matter said...

he's adorable Joanne!
love your coloring and backing papers!
blessings, Maria

Carol (HB) said...

omgosh! This is just so darling!

*Alison* said...

This is just adorable.. I love this stamp.. her is so cute.. I love these stamps.. :)HUGS

Monika/Buzsy said...

Wow! I just love that image... he is sooo cute! I must have him! Great colors. TFS!

Unknown said...

Awww....he is so adorable my teeth hurt! LOL Love the brown tones, so soothing.

B said...

Ahhhck, tooo cute! Love the dp and the double ribbon and man, I keep adding more stamps to my wish list!

Alexis Crossland-Smith said...

oh he is soooooo cute!

thanks for sharing your card with us!

Big Mamma~ a.k.a. Mary S said...

What a cute guy and he's on my list to get now.

Miche said...

Oh my, this is too cute!!!

Wendy L. said...

What a darling card. I like your blog. Nice to meet you! Wendy L.

Marisa said...

Totally darling image and fabulously coloured. Great card :D

Jenn said...

I'm a mom of boys too, this guy is great! I can't wait to get him and see the other new releases. Your card is so pretty, I love the colors and all the details!

Anonymous said...

OMG Joanne, he is adorable and your card absolutely rocks! You make Em proud with all your amazing Bella cards!

Scrapacat said...

Love this card! I *need* him! Sweet layout and colors are perfect.
~ky

Simply Jessabells said...

oh he is cute!! great job!

Bumbles and Fairy-Tales said...

OMG! What a sweet lil boy! I adore this lil guy! As a mom of 2 boys, I have to get all images that remind me of them ;)
Love your card and colors! TFS!

Carisa said...

i absolutely adore christy's tiddly inks!!! my fav line of all actually. and i can't wait to get my hands on this adorable one as i'm pregnant with my first boy and it will be perfect!!!

Deb E said...

What an adorable image! I can't wait to see more. As the mom of 2 daughters, I still have several nephews who need cards & I love this one.

Sparkplug17 said...

How adorable!

Kerry Johnson said...

Too funny! Have you seen my card? Great minds - although yours is greater!! Love it Jo!!

Leslie W. said...

How cute is he? Can't wait till Monday. Love the card.

Jane B. said...

Too cute! What a great card!

Nimue said...

He's such a cutie! Really nice card - Nimmy

Nicole said...

oh wow he is sooo cute!! gorgeous card :)

maiahs_momma said...

LOVE this lil guy, he is too cute :)!

Inky Hugs,
Catherine
catlevy@eastlink.ca

Unknown said...

This is just darling! Love all the wonderful details!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Stunning coloring and great paper choices.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely adorable!! What a really sweet image and layout!! LURVES this!! :)

Anonymous said...

That little boy is like my little guy. The details...Gorgeous.

sueincanada said...

Wonderful card and such a cute image.

Rose Mary said...

Love it! What and adorable image, too!

Kathleen said...

Oh, I love the new image. That little boy is so darn cute! And your card is wonderful. I'm going to at a star on it in Google Reader so I'll come back to it again.

inkypaws said...

Cute boy card and image.

Kimberly S said...

Isn't he a cutie! What a fabulous card. :)

Angela (SCS monkeymama) said...

Great card; love the new image!

Cathy Y. said...

What a sweet little card!

Maria said...

Its a beautiful card
and the image is very cute!

Lori Turner said...

OMGOSH is the CUTEST!?!? I love this card - wow! Thanks for showing us a sneak peak :)

Ezmina said...

Wonderful card! What and adorable stamp...Have to put in on my list for Monday!!!

Igagnon76 said...

that is C-U-T-E! what an adorable little guy!

Stampin Mindy said...

How adorable, LOVE that image and the colors!

Beth aka BR-T said...

This is a fantastic card I love the sneak peak Beth aka BR-T

Maggie said...

What a fun boy card....those are so hard to make....thanks for tne sneaky peekie!

Wendance Designs said...

Oh My!! He is so cute!!! I can't wait to see the new release!! Happy Birthday, Bella!

Amy said...

Such a fab boy card, that image is just way too cute and I love how you colored him!

MiamiKel said...

Superbly sweet! As a mom of a little boy, this just melted my heart! Wonderful !!

Unknown said...

Awe, what a darling stamp! Great job!

Michele Boyer said...

Oh-my-gosh! I LOVE that new image, Joanne! He's ADORABLE! And I love your paper choices! SO darned CUTE!

Leslie said...

He's adoreable and I love all the little ribbon touches - perfect!

Tasha said...

Wow what a wonderful card - love the colours and layout and the image is super cute
love tasha xx

Michele Lourenco said...

OMG. what a great sneak peek. he's so adorable and now i NEED to put in another SB order!

Denimo said...

Love your card Joanne. Isn't he a cutie!! Great job.
Denise

Jessica Diedrich said...

AWESOME take on Mercy's sketch, Jo! And it was SUPER fun to play along in the Bella hop today-your card is AMAZINGLY cute!

McStamper said...

Darling little boy - makes me think about dgs.

Lori said...

What a cutie he is!!!

Denise said...

Cute cards love the color combo!

Denise Wells
mamascollections@aol.com

Sammi said...

oh, he is just so sweet!! What a cutie!! Love your card design!
xxx

Semi Granola Mom said...

LOVE the little man :)
~C

bevyb said...

Love the sketch and the new release stamp you used, so perfect for boy cards

Shannon Erskine aka e3stamper said...

How sweet!!! I love Christys illustrations! Adorable card Joanne!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Aaack!! How freakin' cute is this little kid! I love Christy Croll's images, too. Hers are some of my most fave!! Thanks for sharing!

Janet said...

Very cute! I Like that image.

Alexandra Lundgren said...

I LOVE it! I am a mom to boys too and this is perfect!

Helen F. said...

Oh my, he's soooo cute! Love your button bows-thx for the fablous tutorial!

Pink Room Therapy Designs said...

Such a cute little boy - great card!

Carol Shier said...

Toooo cute. Love the image.

Unknown said...

That's a great card! Love the new image and the paper you used is just perfect!

madi said...

oh my gosh!
how cute!

Christy Croll (tiddly inks) said...

Wow, Joanne. I love what you did with him. :) Such great colors. :) Thanks for such a great preview. I didn't know he was getting released for sure...thanks for making my day. :)

Veronica said...

Love this stamp and the colours are even yummier!

Lorraine said...

Oh my god, your card is just gorgeous. And having a son myself, I LOVE little boy stamps! Too cute!

Vicki Burns said...

Isn't Christy the BEST? LOVE this! Love the double bow, too~

LorieH said...

I love this little guy. Can't wait for the release on Monday.

Terri said...

What a cute image!

Rachel said...

This is just too much!!! He is adorable

Jo said...

This cute little guy reminds me of my grandson, 3yr old Sawyer - so cute!!!

Debra said...

He's too cute for words! Too, too cute and a must have!
Debra

Dianal said...

I have a son and I love this new little boy stamp ... can't wait to get my hands on this one .... so cute.

Nancy L. said...

adorable card!!

Unknown said...

Cute little guy!

Byl Family... said...

ooohh how cute! I love that image, and your layout Joanne! Thanks for sharing. Love Keesh x

Sue D said...

I am the mom of 4 boys and love your card!

MelissaS said...

that little boy image is TOO CUTE!!! Thanks for sharing :)

Larisa Hohman said...

soooo cute~ love this card!

"Luv 2 Glitter" by Brenda M. said...

This is an adorable image.....perfect for all the boys in the crowd.

Katie said...

Lucky you getting to play with the new stuff already! Cute, cute card!

Genevieve said...

what a great "boy" card!! Love the image!!
Happy Birthday Bella!

Lara said...

So cute!! I love his little face!

Melinda said...

simply adorable!

stampinjane said...

You can't get much cuter than this!!!

Jennine Chambers said...

He is too cute!

Unknown said...

joanne...i can't believe that i am seeing my sketch all over this hop...I AM ECSTATIC! doing the happy dance at my house! LOL!

this card is just extraordinary, seetie! the colors, the dp, the double ribbon treatment...and your coloring is just amazing!

thanks for playing along with my sketch for this week...you've done a phenomenal job! :)

{{{hugs}}}
mercy

Jenn K said...

What a SUPER cute card!!

Lori said...

How cute is he?? Fabulous little boy card!

audrey g. said...

I Love a 'boy' card every once in awhile! So cute!!!

Robb_eeie said...

This new image by Stamping Bella is REALLY cute :) How could you not love this little guy with all the neat items hanging off his fishing pole?!?

Randi said...

Adorable! Such a cute fishing image! Beautiful coloring and layout!

Kim said...

Love him. I rarely see cute boy stamps. I may have to get this one.

Jacquie S. said...

He is so adorable. I love him! Your card is so fresh and fun but still boyish, its awesome!

Elise said...

Lucky you getting early peeks at such a cute stamp!

Lisa Petrella said...

This little guy is absolutely adorable!!! Your coloring is fantastic!!! Great job!

KellyW said...

That image is so cute!! and I just love, love, love your card!

Kelly

Shana said...

Gorgeous paper and colouring! As a Mom to a little boy I can certainly appreciate this stamps! Thank you for sharing.

byulgzr said...

omg, this guy is so cute! perfect for a boy card~ i always have such a hard time with boy cards..

jbuffan said...

This little guy is so cute! Love his hair :) reminds me of a little guy I did daycare for back in my much younger years, hair looked like that most of the time. Love the bows, and anything plaid on a guy card is great. Great card!

Heather said...

Oh this guy would be perfect for my DH!!!! Love this image!!! Fabulous card!!!

Vina said...

I love this adorable new image! Perfect for little and big boy cards! Your layout is stunning!
Happy holidays! Vina

Sally said...

This little guy is very cute, and I love the colours you have done him in.
Sally :)

Unknown said...

Great card! Love this little boy image.

mycardz said...

I love your card!Such an adorable image and the papers you used are perfect!

Joanne Gilch said...

doesn't he look like he just caught one? Love the boybellas, too

Lee said...

LOVE the patchwork look of your card, perfect for the little fella!

Karen Steen said...

OMG ... I love this fishing guy!! can't wait for the new release tomorrow

Emma said...

Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous image and colours. I am hopping along...
Emma x

Deebi27 said...

I wish I were out fishing today! Too cold! Jo, I hope you are catching a big one for Christmas!

Irene said...

Love the image and your use of it. Great color combination!

Michelle VP said...

Love this cute stamp! Perfect for my boys. Great use of DP layers too. :)

barbs said...

Fantastic little boy card! Love the colors and textures.

Brandi said...

This is so darling! Love your layout and design! :)

TinaC said...

Oh he's CUTE...!!! Reminds my of my son when he was a little boy.

Stampmyart said...

OMG this card is just sooooo cute! I'm on my first ever blog hop and all I can say is WOW! :)

Jennifer said...

He is adorable!!! Thanks for the sneak peak...can't wait for the new releases! :)

April said...

Love the new stamps!! Super cute!

Stampin Cats said...

What a cute little guy.

Lisa M. (aka. Lisa @ Farm Fresh) said...

AWHHHH! I love this little fella and your card is perfect! Yay on the bow tutorial!! Thanks so much!

Jodi C. said...

This image is so CUTE and what you did with the card is AMAZING!!! LOVE IT!!!

allthumbs said...

Great work! Bella stamps just tickle my funny bone.

Kerri said...

This image is sooooo CUTE!!! Love it!

Robin McK said...

Fantastic card!!! Love the ribbons and the button! TFS

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute!

Tamara said...

This image is too cute. I don't have any of this line yet, but I think I will be adding some.

Anonymous said...

He is just too cute. Love this card.

Anonymous said...

cute little boy!!!

Mary said...

Too stinkin' cute...love your color combo!

Alanna said...

What a great card. That image is darling.

Lori said...

So adorable! Love love love the stitching!!!

ladybugg61 said...

Oooohhh ... he is so ADORABLE! Beautiful card, can't wait to see the new releases!

Helen Dooley said...

Cute card. the little guy is so cutre.

Lesley said...

Awwww, he's so adorable!

Kimberley said...

This little guy is so cute! Add another one to my list!

Cheryl Walker said...

Awww this little guy is tooo cute!!!

Sara Henton said...

So stinking cute!! Just love this image

Shirley N said...

Ohhh, he's such a cutie pie--love this image and your layout! Great job!

Jess Willison said...

What a sweetie! He is soooo cute! Your card is absolutely gorgeous!

The Spotted Chick said...

Well ain't he a cutie?? This paper fits him to a tee too! Great job Joanne!

paula said...

lovin' this too Joanne, your boy stuff is too cool. The paper you used is still some of my fav and I have small scraps left! :(

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover