Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 22, 2009

Its a button love thing.....

Have I mentioned that I am fully mesmerized by my new paper from My Minds Eye? I want to use it on EVERYTHING lately. Red, Pink, Ivory, Kraft. ***swoon**

I thought that I'd use my Stamping Bella 'Lil Artist from Christy Croll for a little valentine card. Isn't she just so sweet.

I just need the boy version of her *hint hint Emily and Christy, did you hear that??* because with me as a mom, I bet you are not surprised that my boys are also crafty little artists.

Yes, you'll see that I've button trio-ed my card again today. One large flat, one squareish one, one tiny one with a threaded bow. Latley, its a thing.

I love hunting through my button jar for just the right trio for each card. All my buttons are stored in a candy jar that I purchased at Walmart for $4 and I keep it stocked with all my lovely buttons....
I also added some faux suede ruffled ribbon from Jody. I'd been on such a bender with bows lately that the lovely sueded ribbon had been neglected. But its soooo lovely. You might notice that I also used it on my "Bessie" card yesterday and wrapped it with a bit of jute.

Last week, I was in mad panic, and gasp, nearly ran out of dimensional boosters. What? How can I make a card without a TON of boosters? Luckily, I found ONE sheet in my scrap pile, which got me through a few days till my order arrived!

Lesson learned!! Don't be a dummy like me, be sure to keep them on hand, in multiples. Did you know that Jody offers a stock up special? Order 12 of one kind of sticky product and she'll add the 13th set free? All the details HERE


8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne! That paper is fabulous!!

Allison said...

This is so cute! Love the colours and the papers!

Christy Croll (tiddly inks) said...

Hehe!!! :) I heard ya! :) A boy crafter would be cute. :)

Love this card....the colors are great. :)

Guylaine Seyer said...

awesome!

Chris said...

These are adorable, and I do love the button trio combo.

Lisa H. said...

oh,a boy version would be wonderful! love what you did with her and that paper is gorgeous!!!!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO incredibly sweet! I LOVE it! :) I agree, a boy would be cute. Thanks for mentioning the boosters. :) I am glad they came in the nick of time! *whew* It was SO nice talking to you today (as always). Hugs and Merry Christmas! :)

Anonymous said...

I totally tried to case this card this past week and mine looks nothing like yours...damn!! LOL Love this one girl! stunning!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover