Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 21, 2009

Ribbons and Bling - What brings you joy?

Good morning everyone!

I hope that you've all had a wonderful weekend with your families and you're ready for the week ahead.

I'm thrilled to say that most of our Christmas presents are wrapped, and we've been filling the house with the tasty smell of Christmas cookies. However, my belly is also quite full of Christmas cookies. I feel a New Years resolution coming on....

It snowed a TON here on Sunday, so I was able to work on a few stamping projects! Hooray, what a unexpected treat. Love that!

Today I have a little Bessie Lulu from Stamping Bella to share with you, I used a lot of my precious Taylors Tiny Twinkles on this card. Do you see that one adorns each individual scallop on her dress?

I've used a ton of stitching here, and I must say that anytime that I can use more than one type or ribbon on a card, I'm a happy girl. I've got faux suede ruffled ribbon, gingham and some jute twine to boot. ...Sigh... Love that.

Amidst all the crazy of preparations the next few days, I hope that you get to find some time to do something that brings you JOY this week. For me, its been baking with the boys and spending some time snuggled up with my sweet hubby watching movies with a fire in the fireplace. He's been a workin fool the last few months, and finally we're enjoying nights where he's not occupied with a conference call and I don't have only paper to keep me company. Love that too.

11 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne!! Beautiful colouring!!

Lori Craig said...

Most adorable... I feel another Stamping Bella order coming on... LOVE this, Joanne!

Jodi Collins said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL Joanne! LOVE all the different ribbon and of course, all the twinkles! She is just delightful!

Jessica Diedrich said...

THUD. This is GORGEOUS woman!!!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Holy cow Joanne, this is just stunning!! Love EVERYTHING about it! Enjoy every moment with your little ones....

Anonymous said...

This is so pretty! Soft colours just make this one! Look at your sewing too girl, perfect! Lessons?

Jody Morrow said...

That is GORGEOUS!

Lisa H. said...

just lovely! all the little touches are perfect! enjoy the Holidays!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Wow this is just beautiful!!!

Kelli Hull said...

SO very pretty and I love the layers of different ribbon... ANOTHER technique I have to learn, still working on your buttonie bow! LOL

I am SO glad you have your family all together now and can have some snuggly cookie time!!!!

Enjoy the Holidays!!! Be safe, happy and healthy my friend!

KJ

Chris said...

I was wondering what you put in the scallops, it looks great. I love those tiny twinkles, did you ever have them open up in a packed bag? I did, I'm still finding them months later.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover