Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 18, 2009

Stitched up Pink and Pumpkin

Today we're celebrating my sweet friend Dana's birthday! Happy Birthday Dana!!!

And since I have Stamping Bella to thank for introducing me to Karen who introduced me to Dana, of course, its a Stamping Bella card to celebrate!

There are several of us today posting birthday wishes for Dana - and as pumpkin is her favorite color - you'll see that in all of our cards today.

Now, to make a card that's a little bit Dana and a little bit me, it needs some pink in there too! I did some stash diving to put together just the right mix of happy to celebrate!

You'll also see that I combined the Stamping Bella Faux or Sew challenge this week. I've got LOTS of sewing here on my card, including the circular zig-zagger on the main panel. Always a tricky move!

Don't forget to swing by Blogabella to see all the other submissions for this week, and of course, leave a comment for your chance at Bella Bucks!!

And, be sure to visit all the other girls helping to celebrate with DANA today. You'll find more cards from:

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Joanne!! This is perfect! Love your cards! She will be tickled 'pink'!

Karen Motz said...

Sweet Sweet SWEET!!! Is that you giving her the cupcake since you're looking up? Hey, I have to look up to tall Dana too!!! :)

Jackie Pedro said...

You're killin' me with cuteness!! I just love these new Bella stamps and your card is DARLING!

Jessica Diedrich said...

Oh how CUTE! LOVE the new adorable Bellas and this card is just perfection!

Leslie said...

Super CUTE!

Lisa H. said...

wonderfully done! look at that zig zag on the circle piece-you are brave!!!! just adorable!

Jody Morrow said...

Super cute! Love it!

Whimsey said...

Hey Joanne, what stamp is this little girl & cupcake...trying to find it on stamping bella's site...

Thank you!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover