Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 17, 2009

Missing my postman....

Right now, I'm seriously missing our old post man. He was such a great guy, would always have a wave for the kids, and just magically knew to never ring the doorbell during prime napping hours. Rick cheerfully delivered our mail with a smile, no matter the weather.

He's been assigned a new route this year, and I'm just plain sad about it. I always knew that my letters and packages were in his good care, or deposited at my front door, and ahem, not left laying on the lawn!! Seriously? Apparently, now I have to scan the front lawn for errant packages, in case that is where they have been left. So. Not. Cool.

So, last year, I created this card for my good pal the mailman at Christmas time. I must say, that this was seriously one of my favorite creations ever, I made it for last Decembers Dirty Dozen Gallery.

Be sure to head on over to Splitcoast Stampers to welcome the latest Dirty Girls and check out the gorgeous creations in the December Gallery. Its always a jaw-dropping experience!! Psst. You'll only be able to open that link if you're a fan club member...and if you aren't already a member, what are you waiting for... I love that place!
Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover