Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 17, 2009

Missing my postman....

Right now, I'm seriously missing our old post man. He was such a great guy, would always have a wave for the kids, and just magically knew to never ring the doorbell during prime napping hours. Rick cheerfully delivered our mail with a smile, no matter the weather.

He's been assigned a new route this year, and I'm just plain sad about it. I always knew that my letters and packages were in his good care, or deposited at my front door, and ahem, not left laying on the lawn!! Seriously? Apparently, now I have to scan the front lawn for errant packages, in case that is where they have been left. So. Not. Cool.

So, last year, I created this card for my good pal the mailman at Christmas time. I must say, that this was seriously one of my favorite creations ever, I made it for last Decembers Dirty Dozen Gallery.

Be sure to head on over to Splitcoast Stampers to welcome the latest Dirty Girls and check out the gorgeous creations in the December Gallery. Its always a jaw-dropping experience!! Psst. You'll only be able to open that link if you're a fan club member...and if you aren't already a member, what are you waiting for... I love that place!

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

michelle sturgeon said...

I couldn't find your email anywhere on your blog so I'm posting here, hoping you'll read it.
My friend sent me a link to your bow tying video. I have tried several other bow tying tutorials and had yet to make a nice bow. Upon following your video twice, I was able to make a perfect bow without frustration1 So just wanted to say thank you!
Michelle Sturgeon

Lisa said...

I miss my postman too. Jim. He was reassigned a few months ago and my current mailman just isn't the same. Sigh. I feel for you.

Lisa H. said...

bummer for you! YES, a good postman/lady is a GOOD thing. We're blessed with a fabulous lady and I sure know when her days off are. LOVE this, Joanne. The red and white combo is perfect with those fun snowy mailboxes. tfs!

Julie Koerber said...

This is too cute Joanne! I know what you mean about great post men. We have the WORST right now - so I can relate! Maybe you can hunt your old mail man down and beg him to come back!!! LOL! Hope you are enjoying the holidays! ;-)

Anonymous said...

Great card!! I love it!! I am so gonna CASE it, for my mailman!! He is sooo great. I never have to worry about my mail. I feel your pain.

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous! :)

Dana White said...

Joanne THANKS SO MUCH!! What a nice surprise when I came home today & saw this sweet hop - you girls rock. Hey how's the snow???

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover