Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 16, 2009

Who's that Girl Hop!

We've got a special little surprise today from My Favorite Things! This month's VIP Kit is going to be available three weeks before the release!

If you didn't come here from my very sweet friend Christna's blog, then take a moment to jump up to Kim's blog so that you don't miss any of the eye candy!

As always, the VIP Kit contains the latest, otherwise unreleased Who's That Girl and this month, it is "Chick Flick!" I must say that I'm loving these BFF's with their popcorn bowl.

Now honestly, you won't want to miss up the chance to pick up this fun kit from MFT, which is available today only! And there are only kits available, so if you want to treat yourself to a little extra something in your stocking... you'd better hurry!

The kit is a huge value for $34.50 including the Chick Flick Set, Chick Flick Ribbon Nest, Chick Flick Baby Braddies, Popcorn Boxes (5) PLUS receive a FREE Clearly Sentimental About Chocolate stamp set that will be released on 1/6/10.

Ahhh, chick flicks with a friend. Seriously, don't you love to indulge in those movies. When my husband travels, I always allow myself a few chick flicks, think "Confessions of a Shopaholic" or "The Proposal" my sweet friend Jody calls them "Stamping Movies!"

My BFF's are dressed for comfort (and lots of popcorn eating) in their Lulus (love that store) and to go with the girly girly theme, I added one of my new stick pins - you'll be seeing more of them, I'm stuck! *giggle*

I'm warning you, this new paper, is my latest addiction from My Minds Eye, be prepared to see a lot of it from me in the weeks to come!

I hope you have a blast hopping along tonight! The next stop on the hop is Cindy Haffner. I'll meet you over there to see what she's been up to, because if I know one thing, its that it will be amazing!!

22 Comments    Post a Comment:

StampOwl said...

yummy card, hmmmm all this hoping is making me want popcorn ... I wonder why hehe!

Piali said...

Awesome cards!! love the colors.

Jody Morrow said...

Your card is gorgeous! I love the soft colors! I *think* I have that paper. What is it?

Awwww, you know me and my stamping movies. :) I LOVE chick flicks! Of course, today when we were talking, I was watching Four Christmases... which is so NOT a chick flick, but it is SO hilarious. heehee

HUGS and love your card! :)

Bonnie Lynn said...

I soooooo love this card Joanne. It's so soft and gorgeous. I think it has to be one of my favorites of yours.

Erin Smetak said...

Beautiful as always!

Melody said...

I can see why you love that paper! Your card is so pretty!

Kelli Hull said...

I'm a thinkin I have this paper and I'm a thinking I gotta get a sewing machine... LOL

GREAT card and I LOVE the stick pin... I SO have never been able to use those, AND your buttonie bow.... :(

Kim said...

I LOVE your stick pin! But where's the glittery snowflake??

Lisa H. said...

so sweet and girly! I get a little chick flicks in when DH is working late, it's the only perk of him being gone! love the stick pin!

Christina Fischer said...

Gorgeous!!!!! The papers are beautiful, and your layout is fab!

HUGS!!

Country Mouse said...

Love this color combo! Works so wonderful together! Love it!!!

Megan said...

I want to be you when I grow up. I have this paper (2 packs of it), I have this stamp, but could I do this?!?! NO!!! I *LOVE* it!!

Chris said...

beautiful card, a great card to give a good buddy girlfriend

Barbara said...

Gorgeous, Joanne!! I love the colors you used!

Cindy Haffner said...

Superb, love this!!!

Rose Ann said...

What a fun image...and I'm loving all of the pretty papers too!!

Karen Motz said...

Totally adorable!!! LOVE the soft colours and all that sewing!!!

Taylor said...

Super cute, Joanne! I always love your beautiful bow, pin, button combinations! I need a video tutorial on that...I've tried before and I'm challenged! :)

Michele Boyer said...

Love your papers (so soft!) and button/string/pin combo!

Tracey said...

This is beautiful! I love the paper you used!

Amy Sheffer said...

BEEAAAUUUUUTIFUL!!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely girl! Look at that pin in with the bow, perfect little touch!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover