Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 18, 2010

Beloved Blog Candy winner and Eye Candy too!

I hope you all had a fantastic time playing along with my Beloved Challenge this week! I've loved checking out all your projects as they come in. I'm actually working on another watercoloring piece, but you'll have to wait till MFT's February release to see it (I know, so mean!!)

The winner, as selected by Random.org was #11 - Sharon Holden's sweet Pure Innocence Creation found here. Sharon, I'm sending you a PM through Splitcoast for your mailing address so I can get your prize package on the way!!

There were so many beautiful pieces that you submitted, and I'm just thrilled! Here are a few of my favorite pieces of eye candy for you to look at today! Thanks so much for stopping by today!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

yeah! congrats to the winner!!!! this was so fun.

Shaunna Lasley said...

Everyone did such a great job! Beautiful cards ladies!
Joanne - you are a doll - you do so much for your fans!!!

Chris said...

Congrats to Sharon! It was fun to play you challenge, and it was neat to see my card as one of your picks.
I'm looking for forward to your next challenge.

Kathleen said...

Thanks again for the challenge, Joanne! It was lots of fun. I was checking out everyone else's creations and feel honored that you picked mine as one of the ones to show on you blog. Everyone's were delightful!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover