Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 17, 2010

Beloved Blog Candy Grows!

Just a little reminder about my open challenge here on the bloggity! And because its Friday - how about I sweeten the prize a little too! Today, I'm adding a $20 gift certificate to MFT Stamps.

I already have the February release in my hot little hands - and there are some *amazing* stamps being added to the lineup. Trust me when I tell you another $20 in shopping money would come in HANDY!

Just to clarify, you don't have to use all the things I've listed on the challenge, any ONE of them will qualify you for the prize. You can choose from:
  • Watercoloring
  • MFT's Pure Innocence
  • MFT's Bling Bet
  • Beloved Paper from MME
  • Pearls
  • Machine Sewing
There are also no vendor restrictions on your project, use whatever YOU have to play along! To enter, add your creation to my Mr Linky box on THIS post. The challenge will be open for one week - entries should be submitted by Sunday, January 17th at 9pm EST. At that time, the Mr Linky widget will close to entries.

0 Comments    Post a Comment:

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover