Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 15, 2010

Brie mine

Good morning everyone!! Did you know that Stamping Bella is having a little Valentine Release today? I'm so excited to see what goodness Emily has to share with us today.

I've got a little peek of a sweet little friend called "Eunice" today, and its just perfect for my little guy -

I laugh that he's part mouse himself because he could seriously live on cheese. He's convinced the moon is made of it, and that he and his Auntie are headed there to eat it up. I seriously might GIVE him cheese for Valentines (especially as he's allergic to most candy anyways...)

Each week at the supermarket, we leave the deli, and his piece of provolone for the very last, because if he's not behaved at the store... no cheese.

Today I'm what he calls the "Stay Mom" at his little preschool, so I've got to keep this short and sweet... be sure to stop by Blogabella to see all the creations from the Babes, as well as anyone that played along with the Lovey Dovey theme this week. Of course, you won't want to miss out on seeing all the newly released stamps! I can't wait to go shopping myself. Save me some goodies okay??

Next week, - the challenge is to get twinched! You'll either want to pull out your Twinchies, or if you don't have any, just use a 2" square panel as your focal point in your creation! I can't wait to see what you all come up with!

14 Comments    Post a Comment:

LindaH said...

I am seriously IN LOVE with these mice!!!!!!!

Jodi Collins said...

LOOOOOOVE this Joanne! The papers are so perfect and I ADORE your coloring!! LOVE this image!

Christy Croll (tiddly inks) said...

Such a cute card!!! :) Love that paper. :)

paula tracy williamson said...

Oh Joannabella you did it again!! So cute and adorable and who knew i would love mice so much. You rock sister!!!!

Stampin Mindy said...

AWE! I love this. Your layout is so clean and simple. Beautiful papers and such a cute image, beautifully colored!

Lindsy said...

Oh my goodness! Your card is darling!!! Beautiful coloring =) My boys like cheese too =) Makes a great snack! =)

Lisa H. said...

oh, darling! love how you colored her-so sweet!

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jody Morrow said...

Super cute patterned paper. :) Love the color combo!

Rose Ann said...

Totally adorable, Joanne!!

Shaunna Lasley said...

So cute! She's adorable!!!
I so love all your cards!!!

Karen Motz said...

Super sweet my friend!!!

Ann Kranitz said...

How stinkin cute is this!! Your coloring rocks and I love the paper you used.

Amy Rohl said...

Love your short/sweet post, dearie, and I heart this card! Give it up--what's the paper?

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover