Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 13, 2010

Meet Lovey Hugabugg!

I do surely hope that I haven't bored you to tears with this Beloved paper yet, because I'm still so very in love with it!

And yes, I haven't quite yet been able to walk away from my watercoloring... but ***gasp** I'm down to one piece of watercolor paper, so I'm going to have to let go soon.

**Don't forget that I'm running a challenge with Blog Candy right now - you'll find all the details here - I'm using both the Beloved Paper and watercoloring here on my project! Since nobody has decided to play along yet, maybe I need to up the ante. I'm going to add a pack of Beloved paper... who knows what else.... stay tuned!**

This week's theme for Bellariffic Friday is Lovey Dovey - and guess why... Stamping Bella is going to have a Valentines Release on Friday!

I'm thrilled about all of this news, because obviously that's the sort of stampy theme I've been enjoying lately! Be sure to send your Lovey Dovey Stamping Bella samples to Emily by Thursday at 5pm EST. You can read all the details on this post.

I used the Mojo Monday 121 Sketch from this week, its been too long since I'd played along. And the sketch this week was JUST right for my Lovey Hugabugg. Have you seen the full line of Hugabuggs yet? I think they are just soooooo cute!

My new best friend a.k.a. sewing machine got a workout on this card, and I'll just say that sewing around the rounded corners of the panel proved more difficult than sewing around an entire circle... who knew? Oh well...

For the circular embellishment in the sketch, I reached for my new pack of Maya Road chipboard, fun stuff! I covered it with patterned paper, then sanded all the edges and gave each piece a heavy coat of Crackle Accents. I was worried I'd hate the crackle once it was done, but I ended up loving it.

Don't forget to add your card to this week's roundup for Stamping Bella, after all, she'll be giving away Bella bucks, and didn't I just mention a new release! Now, Get Stamping!!

13 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jaymerz said...

So cute Joanne, I am not getting sick of these papers at all. I can't wait for mine to get here. I am going to play along in your challenge I just need my papers first :)

Allison said...

So cute! Love the papers!

Jana Weaver said...

Very sweet Joanne, I especially love the arrow on the heart. And no, not sick of the papers yet...but am tempted to go find some for myself!!

Shemaine Smith said...

I am so in love with that line. Beautiful card!

jen said...

I adore that paper AND the watercoloring- I promise not to tire of it before you do!! ;)
This is adorable- that little huggabugg makes me smile!

Tracey said...

An adorable Huggabugg and a gorgeous card Joanne!!

Barbara said...

I love that paper, too! Great colors and the image is adorable!

Barb

Heather said...

This is just so super adorable! Love it!

Ann Kranitz said...

This is so sweet!! Just got my lovey Huggabug in the mail and I cant wait to ink it up!!! You have inspired me!! HUGS!

Chris said...

how'd I miss your challenge? too bad I didn't already make my bling box, oh well, just an excuse to make more stuff.
I can't believe no one else has made something.

kc_froglady said...

This is just darling! I love it!

Jody Morrow said...

That is BEYOND GORGEOUS! I am in love... :)

JenR said...

So adorable!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover