Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 25, 2010

Chitter Chatter and a little eye candy

Wow, is blogland ever a ghost town or what this week? I will say though that it has been so fun to see everyone popping up on Facebook with their updates, and I've seen quite a few products that I'm antsy to pick up. What is your favorite so far?

This morning, I bit the bullet and placed an order for some new Valentines paper because I figured you were probably TIRED of seeing the same old paper from me over and over again. Truth be told, I was feeling a little uninspired and needed something fresh to work with. I placed an order with Jacksonbelle Embellishments and had a quick email chat with Lindsey, because I goofed and only ordered one of each piece of patterned paper when clearly I need two. (If I only have one, I'm always nervous to cut into it. If I have two, then I can safely dig in...) Can I just say, she's lovely! I'm really excited for my new paper to arrive!!

I've been busy working on samples for tomorrow's TCP Tuesday, as well as a video for MFT for Wednesday. Now I've got to get cracking on my sample for this week's Bellariffic Friday - don't forget, this week's challenge is Birthday!

As promised, today I really do have a little eye candy for you today. This card is made with my October Unity Kit of the month, yes it is almost February, and yes, I know that means these stamps sat around a long time. (...embarassed...) I just love this sweet little church! I added Crystal Effects to the heart on the door and the heart within the sentiment for a little extra POP!

Today it is raining and windy and just terrible. Looking forward to getting home from my son's gym class later today so that I can make a big cup of coffee and get rolling on that Birthday Card for Friday. Have a wonderful day!

8 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

Look at that ribbon!! Perfection! I am with you on the paper, I love that same paper and trying to use other stuff but keep going back to it! I will run out sooner or later!

Bonnie Lynn said...

Joanne, this is too cute. I love that background paper. Where did you get it?

Lisa H. said...

oooo, this is purty! love those papers and almost did the same thing the other day, but resisted! nothing new for me this month...come on Feb. I can only hold off so long, lol!

Erika M. said...

I have to confess that I want too much of all of the new stuff coming out at CHA winter. Love the eye candy!

arlene said...

Your card is gorgeous as always and I can so relate to the paper thing.

Tracey said...

This is such a gorgeous card Joanne!

Chris said...

that church is totally adorable, perfect for a valentine's wedding. I really like the red gingham paper.

Jody Morrow said...

GORGEOUS!

I *think* there might be a subliminal message in here for me somewhere. I guess *I* should be embarrassed, huh? Sorry. :(

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover