Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 24, 2010

I know I promised eye candy today, but I've been busy working on a video for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club for My Favorite Things.

I've also got something big in the works, that I'm very excited about. In case you didn't see my appeal to you yesterday, you can watch it here

In the meantime, I'll ask again. What can you do to help Haiti today? This is what my seven year old has to contribute directly out of his piggy bank. (I'm back with an update, the little guy had over $10 once we counted it all out! Proud Mama moment here.....)

Remember every little bit counts. Please help. I'm loving reading reader comments about what you've been able to do to help the people of Haiti. Keep them coming!

You can read more about the charity that we're going to send our donations to here:

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover