Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 24, 2010

I know I promised eye candy today, but I've been busy working on a video for this week's Wednesday Stamp Club for My Favorite Things.

I've also got something big in the works, that I'm very excited about. In case you didn't see my appeal to you yesterday, you can watch it here

In the meantime, I'll ask again. What can you do to help Haiti today? This is what my seven year old has to contribute directly out of his piggy bank. (I'm back with an update, the little guy had over $10 once we counted it all out! Proud Mama moment here.....)

Remember every little bit counts. Please help. I'm loving reading reader comments about what you've been able to do to help the people of Haiti. Keep them coming!

You can read more about the charity that we're going to send our donations to here:

3 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tracey said...

What an awesome thing for your son to do. It's never too early to learn about helping others in need!

Jenn Borjeson said...

I did the phone text thing to donate $10.00, and I work at a local college where we have some students with families in Haiti. They are organizing a fundraiser which I will donate to. I also made a payment on one of their tuition bills. My son has a classmate with family in Haiti, we baked 6 dozen brownies today to donate to a bake sale at his school to raise money. It never seems like enough, though. So sad. Give your son a hug from me!

arlene said...

How awesome is you son. I've admired your blog everyday but never comment for some reason.

Your appeal for Haiti really touched me. Over 40% of my employees at work are Haitain, so this really touched home. As HR Director we have a big donation project at work, sending money directly to a health care facility.

We are anxiously awaiting the arrival of a good friends dad to return home, he was very fortunate.

May you too, be able to help in any little way possible.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover