Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 22, 2010

Get twinched!

This week's Bellariffic Challenge for Stamping Bella is to get twinched! And for anyone that doesn't have the actual twinchie product, a 2 inch square panel works just fine too!

I'm excited to see what everyone else was able to fit on a twinch, I was thrilled that my little "head over heels" bug was such a perfect fit!

After coloring her all in with my Copics, I added stickles to her wings for a little shine.

I was thrilled to find a bit more BeLoved from My Minds Eye in my stash o' paper. I can't believe I haven't used it all up yet, but I'm very very close.

All these Valentine cards are making me SO happy! Be sure to head on over to Blogabella to see all the samples from my friends the Bellariffic Babes, as well as all of YOU who submitted this week. Don't forget, that Bella Bucks are awarded at random to one person just for commenting!

Next week - the challenge is to create a birthday card. I don't know about you, but I always need them, and just never have them on hand.

16 Comments    Post a Comment:

Tricia T said...

Adorable!!! Hope my stamps come this week so I can play!! :-)

Pat said...

This card makes me smile!

Unknown said...

So sweet and adorable! Just love all the huggabuggs!!

Dana White said...

Joanne this is too sweet; I love that head over heels huggabugg! Have a great weekend

Stampin Mindy said...

Very Cute, I love the papers and stamp. The ribbon is darling too. Great card

Tracey said...

This is gorgeous Joanne! I love the huggabuggs!!

Tasha said...

Wowzer this is FANTASTIC. i love the colours and the awesome layout. Such a cute image
love tasha xx

Chris said...

twinchie is very cutie.

Allison said...

So cute!

The Spotted Chick said...

What a cutie she is!! Love all the zigzag stitching and those little pearls peeking out from behind add just the right sparkle. Another beauty Joanne!!

Lisa H. said...

missed this week! another sweet card by you.

kc_froglady said...

so very cute!

Scarlett said...

Adorable card!! Love the bug stamp, fantastic job coloring it! This card just makes me smile!

Anonymous said...

Adorable! Love the layout and of course the paper!

Jody Morrow said...

That is SO gorgeous!

Karen Motz said...

Cute-a-roo!!! This little Huggabug is totally ADORABLE!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover