Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 20, 2010

Lookin for Mojo.....

It all began with a scary case of loss of mojo..... I sat down to work, and had nothing. No place to start. And then, I lost a good hour or so "blurfing" around through my google reader. You've been there right?

And then, I drooled over the beautiful samples on Mojo Monday this week. And loved the sketch. Which turned into a hunt for a stamp that fit the sketch.

Which turned into organizing my Bella stamps into their Bella Bindahs. Which turned into buying a new Bindah (I have two that are full.. eesh) and some new storage pockets. Yes. You need them too.

And then, I placed an order for a few of the newest stamps (Eloise is in Love,& Olivia) and picked up a few more Hugabuggs because I'm now addicted to them (Fluey Hugabugg, & Luna the Moth)

In my cleanup, I also discovered that there is a Turtle Tot that I didn't buy yet. So I did. I know, right? A Turtle Tot that I didn't own? That's just crazy talk.

And then at last, I sat down to work on the Mojo Sketch using BeeeMine - I love this stamp, and you might just see it a few more times between now and Feb 14th! But duh, I didn't print it. I tried to just work from memory. (Bad call. Memory, um, not so much.) Once I realized that I had totally fouled up the panel sizes, I decided that I'd gone so far astray that I'd just add another panel, and skip the sentiment.

And lo, and behold. Hello sweet little card - I think I love you!

Don't forget that this week's challenge for Bellariffic Friday is "Twinchies" - if you've got Twinchies, we'd love to see them in your project, or else you can simply use a 2" panel on your project! Samples are due to Emily by Thursday at 5pm EST.

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover