Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 6, 2010

January MFT Shop Hop

Welcome to MFT's January Shop Hop!

All the new stamps are officially available at My Favorite Things, but we've got a quick hop for you sharing all the sets, and important pieces of information for the release all along the way.

You won't want to miss any of the eye candy along the way, so be sure to start up at Kim's Blog.

Its funny that this is the creation I'm showing you last, because this is the first one I watercolored! *giggle* isn' that funny?

Did you know that this sweet stamp set titled "Wheee" is based on Kim's younger daughter? Aww. This image is totally precious, just like sweet little Emma.

I would seriously recommend placing your Pure Innocence purchases *quickly* this month as I know there are now quite a few fans of this sweet line and I am predicting they are going to FLY out of the store yet again!

I did a little mixy-matchy thing by switching out the sentiment for this set and using the sentiment for the little Tween Pure Innocence set.

I stamped the sentiment in a straight line, but then with some creative trimming, I was able to bend my cardstock to match the curvature of the main panel. And then gave it all a little bit of distressing with my distress inks, and tugged and rumpled all the little pieces.

And of course, once you've finished up the outside of your card, you'll generally have a lot of scraps leftover. Why not patch them back together for a finished inside to your project?

The next stop on tonight's Shop Hop is Julie Dinn she's one of the newest members of our team and we're so happy to have her on board! I've already had a peek at her project tonight and it is totally FABULOUS, you won't want to miss it! I'll meet you over there!!



Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover