Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 6, 2010

Presenting February's Calendar

Because I'm crazy, and because they are just this easy... I've got February's page using the soon to be released Calendar Templates from My Favorite Things!

I had already printed out and trimmed down all the months last night, so a quick matting with some handy scraps and February was pulled together so quickly!

If by chance you missed my January calendar, just scroll down, it is my very next post!

You'll notice on the templates that the bottom row has some empty spaces for monthly notes. For February's design, I chopped off the notes section and used it to add a buttony bow, and another scrap that was too pretty to throw away, and just sweet across the bottom of my page.

I've added a chipboard covered, and stickle covered heart to February 14th.

Now that I've got the first two months covered, I'm going to create little add ons for special days that I can keep in a little drawer and add to my monthly calendars as needed.

Be sure to stop by Kim's blog today for a full list of participating design team members!

Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover