Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 2, 2010

MFT's January Guest Designer Contest!

You may have noticed that the MFT Design Team has started with previews for this month's release.

Which means, that its also the time that we announce the Guest Designer contest for January.

If YOU would like to win the full February release for free and play along with the Design Team for next month's launch - then this is YOUR chance!!

My sweet friend Christina and I are the hostesses this month, and when we chatted the other day, we wanted to have something related to the New Year, and here's what we've got....

USE BLING! That's right, to celebrate the hope of a shiny new year, bring out your bling and let it shine!

Christina and I have both used the Bling Bet set, along with MFT's Crystal Adornments. Here's a little hint..... I've also used two varieties of a product that I am completely in love with that MFT will now be offering.

My little Pure Innocence sweetie is truly in a winter wonderland inside her shaker case. I'm seriously loving these things.

Be sure to stop by this thread to read all the details on the contest, and I really, really hope you'll play along.

Also, be sure to stop by Kim's blog today after 11am for links to all the girls on the team who have samples today!

I'll be back with a preview tomorrow from the new release! I've had a blast working on samples, and totally can't wait to share everything with you!

14 Comments    Post a Comment:

Lisa H. said...

another WOW card, Joanne! love what you did here-that bling is awesome(and I'm excited to say, bling bet is FINALLY on it's way to me! I caved and ordered it the other day!).

Karen Motz said...

This is spectacular!!! LOVE her in her little winter wonderland shaker and all that bling is FAB!!

Jaymerz said...

Joanne I love that little shaker, she is so cute!! Love all the bling and I am excited to play along.

Jodi Collins said...

GOOOOOORGEOUS Joanne! LOVE her to bits!!! What a vision she is!

Rose Ann said...

What a gorgeous snowy card, Joanne!! I LOVE it!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

WOW!! This is awesome Joanne!! Love it!!

Taylor said...

Well isn't this just ADORABLE! Love it! Happy New Year, Joanne!

Amy Sheffer said...

GASP! Girl, I am seriously IN LOVE with this! The shaker effect is awesome, and I love the blinged out letters spelling snow. The snowflake and button the "o" are the icing on top! Fabulous job on this

Tracey said...

WOW! This is gorgeous Joanne!!

Rachael said...

Your cards are always so amazing and this is no exception! I LOVE it!!!

Leslie said...

Oh so sweet - I LOVE this card! Where did you get the hard plastic circles to make her a shaker? I'm loving that look! In fact, that's exactly what it looks like here today...a winter wonderland!

Debbie said...

So, so cute and clever -- love the 'snow' inside the dome!!! I'd love to submit, but I don't own any MFT stamps (I know, the HORROR!). Maybe I'll take a peek and purchase a set so I can play along and submit for next time :) Thanks for all the great creativity!!!

Jody Morrow said...

Gorgeous! I love the soft colors and all the beautiful details!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Stunning! I think every single thing you make is just danged perfect. You have mad skillz!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover