Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Jan 1, 2010

Celebrating MFT - New Design Team Unveiled!

Happy New Years! I hope that you all had a wonderful night, and that nobody is feeling too terrible this morning!

Today, Kim is announcing the My Favorite Things design team for the next term. I'm thrilled, simply thrilled, that I'll be continuing to work with MFT for the next six months.

Please be sure to stop by Kim's blog tonight to see our new full roster. I'm so incredibly excited!

To help celebrate my love for MFT, I had fun playing with my My Mind's Eye paper, and some kraft cardstock (I know, I know, I need to back away from it lately, but its so pretty, with everything!!)

And just look how much fun I'm having with my new sewing machine. Seriously, if you see a card that isn't sewn, you have permission to slap my hand. The image was stamped with Brilliance ink to watercolor paper. Let me just say, I hope you like the effect, because you'll be seeing a LOT of it the next few days.

I've been working busily on samples for the new release, and all I can say is that I hope Santa left you some spending money! Teasers from the new team will begin on Saturday, January 2nd and new sets will be shared each day until the release on Wednesday January 6th.

Tomorrow I'll be back with a sample for this month's Guest Designer Challenge. I'm hostessing the challenge with my SWEET friend Christina!



14 Comments    Post a Comment:

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Joanne what a darling card. Happy New Year!! Hugs Cindy xxoo

Jackie Pedro said...

This is adorable, Joanne! Happy New Year!

Lisa H. said...

ooo, Can't wait to see/hear the good news!!!! LOVE your card-the sewing is fabulous. Happy New Year!

Barbara said...

Absolutely aDORable!!! Happy New Year!

Leslie said...

So pretty Joanne and I look forward to your beautiful creations in 2010! Happy New Year!

Christina Fischer said...

Adorable!! Your stitching and glittery snowflake are fabulous, as always!

Happy New Year! :)

Anonymous said...

Love it! Keep doing what you are doing as it is working! Happy New Year!

Michele Boyer said...

So very sweet, Joanne!

Happy New Year to you and your family! : )

Tracey said...

I am so glad you are continuing on the MFT team. I love your work for them! This card is incredible! I love it!! Happy New Year to you! xx

Melody said...

Love the kraft, the sewing, and your coloring! You give me so much inspiration!

Happy New Year! SO excited to be working with you and MFT in 2010!

Lynn Put said...

Happy New Year!
This is so sweet! I love all the stitching, pretty papers and glittzy snowflake!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

This is the essence of CUTEness. LOVE the layout & all the stitching & sparkly bits. What an honour & a blast it will be to be with MFT along side you. Can't wait to see more of your gorgeous work in the New Year. Happy 2010!

Kelli Hull said...

OK, so first things first... NO WAY would Kim get rid of you!!! Your stuff ALWAYS and I mean ALWAYS rocks!!!! I am SO happy that you are my friend and were my Mentor!!!!:)

Love the card and can't wait for the teasers!!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

So super cute!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover