Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 31, 2009

Happy New Years!

What an adventure this year has been! Don't you think it is time to celebrate??

We're so excited about our plans for tonight - its a kids and grownups party with good friends of ours here in town. We'll have an early ball drop for the kids, and then they'll settle into pj's, sleeping bags and bunk beds.

Once all the little ones have nodded off, then we'll hang out with our friends, and enjoy one of my favorite new years traditions - champagne. (No worries people, my husband is going to be my designated driver!)

Today I'm baking a cheesecake for dessert, and making loads and loads of mac and cheese for the kidlets dinner.

No matter what your plans are tonight, I wish you a wonderful, joyous and SAFE holiday.

To glam up my CosmoBella, I covered her tank with my black glaze pen, then added a smattering of clear glitter. The Pomtini (oh YUMMY!) has been given a coat of clear glaze pen as well.

I matted my designer paper onto black cardstock, and then traced the edge of it with Sakura Stardust pen. In real life, it has a fun detail to it, which of course, didn't pick up on the camera. In fact, you probably can't even see that there is an extra layer in there at all. Guess you'll have to trust me on that one. *giggle*

See you NEXT YEAR!

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

Christina Fischer said...

Pom 'tinis and cheesecake -- it doesn't get any better than that!

Cosmobella looks great with the sparkle!

Have a fun and safe night! :)

jen said...

Super cute- and I can see that bit of sparkle outline if I look close!!!
Enjoy your party & Happy New Year!

Shannan Teubner said...

Fabulous, Joanne!! I love all the sparkle! Happy new year, sistah!

Karen Motz said...

LOVE this! Her glossy glittery top is fabulous! Happy New Year my friend!!!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover