Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Dec 30, 2009

2009 Wrap Up

As wonderful at 2009 has been, I always get so excited about the prospects of a new year.

Two Thousand and TEN - I can't believe it!! At the turn of 2000, my husband (then fiance) and I travelled to Paris to visit with friends. It was truly magical to see the Eiffel tower together, in all its twinkling beauty.

In the last ten years, we got married, travelled, bought a house, and had two beautiful, sweet boys.

My sweet hubster works so hard to provide for our family, and to treat the boys and I to all the extras in life. This year, we have a HUGE vacation planned to celebrate our tenth anniversary! It has been so fun to have him home this week, while we are both on vacation...We've watched "old school" movies with the boys like "The Never Ending Story" and "Goonies" its been a blast!

Oh how my life has been blessed. I know that I am truly truly a lucky girl.

I also consider myself SO fortunate to design for three wonderful companies - all of whom have become dear friends. Through my craft, my papercrafting heroes have turned into some of my dearest friends.

I've sifted back through this years blog posts, to select one of my favorite creations from each month.

When I count my blessings, I also count all of YOU that come to visit me each day. Thank you so much for all your kind words! You have no idea how much they can brighten my spirits on some of my more challenging days!



9 Comments    Post a Comment:

Jana Weaver said...

happy new Year Jo!! Thank you for sharing all your gorgeous creations withus! One of these years I'm actually going to meet you in person!!

Melody said...

Happy New Years! I love all your beautiful, creative projects. This has been a very exciting year for me and I just want to thank you for all the SUPPORT and ENCOURAGEMENT you have given me!

Melisa Hunter said...

What wonderful creations! Always such fun to visit and be inspired!
Happy New Year!

Tracey said...

So many gorgeous creations Joanne! I always love coming by your blog to see your craftiness. Wishing you an incredible New Year!!

Shemaine Smith said...

Joanne you talent is limitless and you have inspired me all year! Here's to an exciting 2010!

Lisa H. said...

what a great year! I'm so glad we finally "met" and talked! you're work is so inspiring and I look forward to your posts! here's to another fabulous year in 2010!!!

Christina Fischer said...

Thank you for this year in review! All this gorgeousness in one post -- YAY! These are some of my favorites, too! :)

I'm so thankful that YOU were part of my 2009! HUGS!

Kelli Hull said...

What an AWESOME BANG UP Farewell to 2009. That is SO much fun to revisit your postings... I am SO happy that you appreciate all that you have and are thankful for it!!! You are truly a good person! May 2010 bring more happiness to you and your family Joanne!!!!!

KJ

Christy Croll (tiddly inks) said...

Thanks for sharing!!! :) Gorgeous cards...every one of them!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover