Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 12, 2010

Bellariffic Valentines with a Sweet Sketch

Happy Friday! (can you tell how much I love saying that?)

This morning I'm off and running, its my first Friday in weeks that I haven't been volunteering in someone's classroom, or taking anyone to the doctors.

I've got some Valentines Day preparations to take care of, and I'm really looking forward to getting things accomplished. I'm always amazed how much I can get done without the boys tagging along!

This is my sample for this weeks' Bellariffic Friday - the theme is Lovey Dovey Valentines, and I was thrilled to get to play along again with Karen's Sweet Sunday sketch! I added a scalloped border, and all my edges are inked heavily with my Tea Dye ink. And squeezed in a little grosgrain bow, and some adhesive pearls... I mean its Valentines, you need a little extra extra right?

Now, don't forget to hop along to Stamping Bella to see samples from the Babes, as well as all of you in the Blog-o-sphere! Be sure to comment on Em's post for an easy chance at some Bella Bucks!

Next week, Jodi picked a FUN color combination - turquoise, orange and pink! I've already even played along already and have my card ready to share next Friday (I'm getting things DONE I tell you!!)

7 Comments    Post a Comment:

Anonymous said...

OH honey, you worked this one, I love it!

Rose Ann said...

So cute, Joanne!! I love the dimension and big scallops!!

The Spotted Chick said...

Too stinkin cute Joanne!! You know I LOVEEEE Kraft CS, so this is a definite winner in my book! Love it!!

paula tracy williamson said...

Another krafty card and she is soooo cute!! After seeing your card and Jeanie's card..I am pulling out the kraft tonight! Happy Valentine's Day!!

Jodi Collins said...

This is just perfect Joanne! I ADORE this!

Joanne Gilch said...

love the long hair and your coloring is funtastic!

Christy Croll (tiddly inks) said...

Sooo cute! :) I love the ribbon...wow.

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover