Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 13, 2010

Bella's Love Me Do HOP!


Good morning and I hope you've been having fun hopping along this morning in the Stamping Bella Love Me Do HOP! If you didn't start up all the way at Emily's Blog you'll want to start over again.... because this is a huge tour through the Blog-o-Sphere to see all sorts of Bella Goodness.

I've so adored this little Bee Mine image from Stamping Bella, and I've already used it a few times in only a few short weeks.

I'll be sad to move on from Valentines... its been a cardmakers DREAM to work with all the sweet images made for this love filled holiday! However, I have some new patterned paper to cheer me up! This is Garden Variety from October Afternoon, and *squeal* do I ever LOVE it!

This little Bee loves organic veggies just like me.... *wink* I think I'll use this for a valentine for my produce lovin' husband!!

The next stop on the hop is my sweet friend and fellow Bella Babe Dana!

As if that wasn't fun enough....how about a prize? In addition to the fabulous eye candy, we have decided to hide a prize somewhere along the hop!

One pre-selected blogger will draw a random winner from the comments on her post, and the winner will receive a $25 Gift Voucher to Stamping Bella!!! The fun part is...we're not telling you who it is!

So as you hop, make sure you leave comments on every post so you have a chance to win!! We will announce the winner on Friday in the Stamping Bella Splitcoast forum.


Post a Comment
 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover