Admin Control Panel

Posts Change Layout Sign Out

Feb 14, 2010

Clean and Simple Guy 'Tine

For me, this card is pretty clean and simple. Not a lot of patterned paper, just a flat strip of ribbon, but its understated for a reason. Its for my husband. Being a guy and all, he's not much for all manner of frilly things...

Even though its clean and simple style, I still did get to use lots of my favorite elements....nesties, glitzy glitter, a button and twine combo, my sewing machine and my distess inks.

The sentiments in the "Clearly Sentimental About You" set from MFT are beautifully stated, and beautifully scripted. This is the "Triple Scoop" set at MFT this month, which is free with your purchase of three sets valued $15.95 or more. You can see the set, and read all the details on this fantastic promotion HERE

I will say I am loving the flexibility to add these new Clearly Sentimental sets in combination with my existing stamps! For the inside of the card, I stamped a coordinating sentiment and using a tip I picked up from Susie, I accented with a little bit of piercing underneath the word forever....

Wishing you all a wonderful day today with all the people that YOU love best.

4 Comments    Post a Comment:

arlene said...

This card is so elegantly stated. Love everything about it and I'm sure your DH will too.

Tracey said...

This is stunning Joanne! I love it!

Marisa said...

This is darling! Love the little sparkly heart. Well done!

Mary J said...

Love the simplicity of your card, the stitching just shows it off perfectly!

 
 

This blog has been Tweaked and Designed by Sara Williams | Powered by Blogger | Back to Top

Pin It button on image hover